Price check - NBA Fastbreak

By DayDay

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Need a price check on an NBA Fastbreak. Code is at 2.1
Rubber is good but should be replaced. Playfield could use a polishing. Works 100% and includes manual.

#2 8 years ago

1700 to 1900....

#3 8 years ago

Thanks. That is around what I was thinking.

#4 8 years ago

Not sure if you are selling or buying, so here's my take on Fastbreak.

That game takes a lot of time to shop out with rubber and clean, especially the rings under the timer at the back of the playfield.

Also, there are a LOT of coils to clean, replace parts and re-sleeve.

If the ramps are cracked, as most are by now look at $250 - $300 to replace the 3 of them and get new decals where needed.

The right ramp is essentially now only available as a bare ramp, so expect to spend several hours removing the parts from the old ramp (de-riveting) and cleaning and then re-riveting the parts to the new ramp. The decals for this ramp also have to be purchased separately.

So, depending on condition, the value can vary widely.

I think a nice clean, shopped/rebuilt game with unbroken ramps and plastics can be had for $2000 perhaps a bit more. Go to the Forum and search "fastbreak" to see the adds for the game recently.

Not sure what the total condition of the game is, but say $1500 would be a price for one that is in good physical condition but needs a major cleaning/rebuilding and say a 1 ramp replaced.

Parts are available, but plastics are getting harder to find. It's becoming a more widely accepted game and people are starting to rebuild them, as I have mine, and the supply of OEM plastics are starting to run out, as far as I could find there are no plastic sets available. Mark in Australia has a lot of parts that can't be found elsewhere.

Robert

#5 8 years ago

Thanks for your input Robert. Selling it for my mother in law. Appears to be HUO but I have no documentation to back it up. Ramps all in tact. They look good. Only plastic needed was the defender. Got that from Australia. Inside the cab is clean. No need to redo the coils sleeves or anything like that. It could just use a minor shop job. The defender area is a little dusty. There are maybe 1 or 2 bulbs out on the play field. There is a bad spot on the left side rail. Some slight scuffing on the front of the cab head from moving the pin without something in between the cab and head. It could use new leg levelers as the the current ones are dull now. Although they are functional.

#6 8 years ago

2200-2400 in the condition your describing. I think most pinsiders would like to purchase it around 1700-1900 and if you go to ebay or craigslist you will get close to that 2200 and slightly more range.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 24.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 18.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,495 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.95
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-nba-fastbreak-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.