New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 124823)

Price Check: Mousin Around

By nicoga3000

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by nicoga3000
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-466.jpg
image.jpg

#1 5 years ago

Going to look at one tomorrow.

#2 5 years ago

They're not very common. Recently traded an Elvira and the Party Monsters for one & the gig is up on Mousin' being a sleeper. Really unique layout and great all around. I'd say $2200 for a nice one?

Make sure the ball gate actuates at the top on the plunge (it starts open and closes on the plunge). Seems to be the common problem/missing part on this title. Other than that, total brick house!

#3 5 years ago

Sold mine for a 1000$. Had issue with that diverter. Just couldn't get into this game.

#4 5 years ago

About a month ago someone had one near Boston on Ebay for 30 days at $1,200 "Buy It Now" (pick up only) and it never sold. It had a few minor issues, but looked pretty decent.

#5 5 years ago

If the game has nice ramps and a really nice playfield, I would pay 1200-1300. If she has some problems, I would start going down on the price. I wouldn't pay anymore than 1300.

#6 5 years ago

This is the game that some people will buy on the spot.. But only some people . I'd be in for one between 1000 to 2000 (good PF, and all the reds non faded) depending on condition and location (not worth shipping cost, risk, or hassle).

#7 5 years ago

I have been talking to him about it a bit, and we're sitting around $1200-1400 for it. Depending on condition and such. Worst I can do is walk away and say thanks!

I appreciate the help and info.

#8 5 years ago

Assuming it's not all beat up, that sounds like a good deal to me. Definitely a fun game.

#9 5 years ago

Sold one about a year ago in good condition for $1150. Very similar layout and rules to Road Kings. I liked it, mouse comments are funny and a nice lookin pin.

#10 5 years ago

I really love Mousin Around, it's a great System 11. I sold mine last year to a buddy for $1400. It had a great playfield, all LEDs, nice ramps, played 100%. Almost impossible to find one with solid reds in the cabinet. I think $1200-1400 is a fair price for sure, tons of game for the buck.

#11 5 years ago

I guess I'm just the biggest Mousin' fan

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from jfesler:

This is the game that some people will buy on the spot.. But only some people . I'd be in for one between 1000 to 2000 (good PF, and all the reds non faded) depending on condition and location (not worth shipping cost, risk, or hassle).

Agreed. In this condition...easy 1500+. Fantastic game.... very fast and fun. Geronimo!

#13 5 years ago

Last few that I had sold for $1200 or less, but if it had no fade on the cabinet and a really nice playfield I could see $2000+.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

I have been talking to him about it a bit, and we're sitting around $1200-1400 for it. Depending on condition and such. Worst I can do is walk away and say thanks!
I appreciate the help and info.

Check the cheese trap (ball lock) brackets under the playfield, make sure they're not broken or cracked. Good luck finding those .

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from moto_cat:

Check the cheese trap (ball lock) brackets under the playfield, make sure they're not broken or cracked. Good luck finding those .

Do you or anyone happen to have a picture of this bracket?

#16 5 years ago

Here you go (it's the blue part) >>>image.jpgimage.jpg

#17 5 years ago

Thanks so much mate!

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Thanks so much mate!

No problem, good luck on scoring the game .

#19 5 years ago

also make sure the "jackpot" divert-er into mouse hole is working. same part as used on earth shaker. its in a tight space to work on...like earth shaker as well. fun game i can see creeping up in price for the nicer ones since they are popular in the tournament scene now and papa tv.

#20 5 years ago

Guy is having family over now, so I'm going tomorrow. Printed off a list of these things to check out. Thank you guys again!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
$ 50.00
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 66.00
Playfield - Plastics
Ramp-O-Matic
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 20.90
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Haus

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside