Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Duvall
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8685 (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

A little background:

I'm a complete newb to this sight, so I apologize if I inadvertently commit any faux pas, although I have lurked for a good while.

These would be my first two home machines. I love pinball and I've been playing for awhile, but this my first major purchase. The games and the way that each play (and are intended to play) are not unknown to me. The games are both fully operational and in very clean condition. The price is $6,500 a piece ($13,000 total, no shipping cost required). I was wanting opinions, especially with the possible MBr coming down the pike. I've done some research and it seemed good like a good price to me, but I thought I'd throw it to the experts before I pulled the trigger. Thank you for your time!

#2 6 years ago

Very reasonable for the pair - buy buy buy!!!

#3 6 years ago

Yup yup - that’s a sweet deal there!

#4 6 years ago

Agree. Great prices if they are on the condition you say. If you have pics and want to post that will help give better feedback.

#5 6 years ago

Grab them now! That's a very fair price for the pair. I've seen each sell for more than $6500 many times. You'll easily get your money back in the future if you ever decide to let them go.

#6 6 years ago

good price for the pair if they are as described as working and clean.

#7 6 years ago

Thanks for all the great replys, the guy is a good friend of mine and I know the condition of the machines well. It seemed like very fair prices, but I’m a newb and he’s not been keeping up with pin collecting the last few years so I thought I’d throw it to the community for verification. Honestly the possible MBr concerned me most, but I thought there was a decent chance I could unload it for close to what I bought it for (at that price) even with the reissue. Thanks again for the help!

#8 6 years ago

$13000 is a lot of money for 2 pinball machines, but those two are easily worth more than that. If they’re both in good condition, go for it! You should be able to play them for a while, and if you choose to sell, not lose any money

3 months later
    #9 5 years ago

I am looking at a #CV and the price ranges are pretty wide. Today, the marketplace has them from $6,800 to $12,500. I would love to get a player's quality that is restorable with a new playfield. Are people selling them to get a new JPOP design from Deeproot?

IMG_8685 (resized).jpgIMG_8685 (resized).jpg
    #10 5 years ago

I think it is just a wave in the market for CV. This happens all the time. A few months with a glut of machines available, (buyers market) then months with nothing available (sellers market) A good time to but right now. I just bought an HEP version of a sample game locally. What a beauty!

#11 5 years ago

I’d exclude the 12.5k example from your range as that is for two games.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-monster-bash-and-cirqus-voltaire?hl=duvall and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.