Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by DocRotCod
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Have several photos, seems to be nice and clean with good play field, drac track is good, scoop has protector. Plays perfectly.

#2 10 years ago

Hard to say now days with re makes in the works. There's one here local for $4300 but not sure if I should do it!?!? Only reason I would pick it up is if I could turn it for a quick profit.

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

Hard to say now days with re makes in the works. There's one here local for $4300 but not sure if I should do it!?!? Only reason I would pick it up is if I could turn it for a quick profit.

$4300??? And you're not sure if you should do it??? Did you bump your head??? I mean really bump your head???

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

$4300??? And you're not sure if you should do it??? Did you bump your head??? I mean really bump your head???

Agreed, I would be all over a MB for that price

#5 10 years ago

A real nice, clean, fully working MB with no major flaws with a nice original playfield is worth $8k all day long...

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

A real nice, clean, fully working MB with no major flaws with a nice original playfield is worth $8k all day long...

Not in Australia , there has been a nice one for sale since Sep . The fellow did nt get a bite at $7400 USD so put it into storage .

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from criss:

Not in Australia , there has been a nice one for sale since Sep . The fellow did nt get a bite at $7400 USD so put it into storage .

It would sell in minutes here...

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

For $8K....for sure in minutes

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Guess that's why its on the short list for a Re make .

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from criss:

Guess that's why its on the short list for a Re make .

More of a wish list...

#11 10 years ago

Have any of you put some time on this game? It's so repetitive It gets old fast. Don't get me wrong,I like it,but it's not a game that should be a long Time Keeper.

#12 10 years ago

Who said it was being remade? Lol

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

I like it,but it's not a game that should be a long Time Keeper.

I disagree, if you can afford $ and space wise, any game is a keeper, and MB is a really great theme, nice looking playfield with cool looking toys. Dont get me wrong, I think the game has a few negatives (phantom flip) but all around a very enjoyable pin.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I disagree, if you can afford $ and space wise, any game is a keeper, and MB is a really great theme, nice looking playfield with cool looking toys. Dont get me wrong, I think the game has a few negatives (phantom flip) but all around a very enjoyable pin.

I kinda agree with Breadfan. Ive had a minty BK restored one over a year that I recently traded away pending pickup. It is a great looking pin and has some cool toys but isnt what id call has enough going on to be a long term keeper. There isnt nearly enough going on compared to the AFM that sits right next to it.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Ive had a minty BK restored

I cant believe you put minty and restored in the same sentence

Ive never played a BK, do you have a link to any pics youve posted on here? Id love to see it, Ill search your topics started int he meantime...

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I cant believe you put minty and restored in the same sentence
Ive never played a BK, do you have a link to any pics youve posted on here? Id love to see it, Ill search your topics started int he meantime...

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-monster-bash-bryan-kelly-restore-2012

#17 10 years ago

Shes definitely purty, better than minty! LOL! But I dont think thats a BlackKnight you must mean Brian Kelley.

What did you trade it for?

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Shes definitely purty, better than minty! LOL! But I dont think thats a BlackKnight you must mean Brian Kelley.
What did you trade it for?

yeah it mean to say a Bryan Kelly Restored MB. Traded it for 2 NIB pins

1 month later
#19 10 years ago

Is $9k too much for a HUO MB with a great PF, color DMD, cliffys, Pinball Pro speaker system, LEDs, working 100%, nice cabinet though decals peeling a little? Closer to CQ than player's quality I'm told.

#20 10 years ago

I think that's a good price, but check the drac track (no wear and level), phantom flips and table motor

#21 10 years ago

That's an unbelievable price-literally. For that price range your looking at one that normally needs a full restore and has been sittin at Smokey Joe's back corner of dingy darkness and swill,where dirty deeds happen and no one cares.

#22 10 years ago

Forgot to add, I paid 11k for a restored one 6 months ago so go for it

#23 10 years ago

At $9K, get it before someone else does. Decals peeling is common for MB. Great PF should have minimal wear on Drac Trak and Mosh Pit Hole.

#24 10 years ago

I do not agree with a lot of this mentality/price. Condition is always relevant here (referring to the 4300 one)... A re-import MB that needs a new playfield could trade hands for $5000-9000, all depending on condition. Having said that, strictly using averages, I don't see why you shouldn't be able to make about 1700 very quickly on the deal, as long as the 4300 machine isn't beat.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from Dbaum88:

Is $9k too much for a HUO MB with a great PF, color DMD, cliffys, Pinball Pro speaker system, LEDs, working 100%, nice cabinet though decals peeling a little? Closer to CQ than player's quality I'm told.

Probably about right, all things considered. But on a game with significant play, I would need to see a sales receipt. Else, it shouldn't be advertised as HUO.

#26 10 years ago

You can remake anything, That does not make it an original. Do you think a 1964 Corvette original would be worth more than a 1964 remake kit car? And maybe that doesn't matter to some people. Just a thought.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

You can remake anything, That does not make it an original. Do you think a 1964 Corvette original would be worth more than a 1964 remake kit car? And maybe that doesn't matter to some people. Just a thought.

Agreed. I think an original anything is worth more than a remake.

#28 10 years ago

Thanks guys! I definitely pulled the trigger and after selling/trading Cyclone, FT, STTNG and ES, my Monster Bash is coming home this weekend! This will be the first color DMD I own and they really add a lot to a pin. MB is my dream game, a combo of Creature, Scared Stiff and with great gameplay. It's repetitive, but I never seem to care. Will post pics......

#29 10 years ago

Congrads! You will love it.

#30 10 years ago

Sold my Huo for $10k hope that helps

#31 10 years ago

Have already bought 2 flyers, the TV set mod that shows 30 slides, and a wall clock. Oh boy...

I would really like that Dracula topper too!

#32 10 years ago

If you are selling....any price under $5k will move it

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

If you are selling....any price under $5k will move it

#34 10 years ago

Yeah and I bought the 10K MB and don't regret it at all

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
$ 75.00
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-monster-bash-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.