• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

smileyCONGRATS-2.gif
bellybumphd9.gif
#1 11 years ago

Update, machine is now for sale, just not getting the trades that I'm looking for so I'll put it up for sale and get what I want with cash. Based on offers and price check feedback I am listing the machine at $6K OBO. Local deals take priority. I would be glad to take any additional pictures, let me know what you want to see.

Just curious what I could get for my minty SS. Cabinet perfect, zero fading, no nicks, scratches or dings that I can find. Goodie bag still stapled inside the cabinet, original manual and all paperwork in perfect condition. Playfield in near mint condition, under the playfield spottless, cleanest game I have ever owned the game looks new.

The only flaw that I can find are a few paint chips around the spider hole...zero wood wear, just paint chips in the black outline. Now has a full cliffy set installed. Also, a couple of minor, unnoticeable ramp cracks... I would have replaced these ramps but its just not worth it at this point.

This machine is up for trade offers. I'd be glad to take more detailed and/or specific pictures for any potential traders. Please see my wishlist for machines that would spark my interest. I would prefer a local trade but would consider shipping for the right machine.

#2 11 years ago

Not sure but I would be interested in buying if your intent is to sell.. Also have A very nice TZ for trade

#3 11 years ago

minty, 5kish

#4 11 years ago

Sounds like definite HUO... $6000 plus. If it were mine I would go for the plus!

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Sounds like definite HUO

I cant verify HUO, I pulled it out of someones basement who had bought a couple of his games new but he wasn't sure if this was one of them. No reciept, so I cant say for certain that its HUO.... but the condition speaks for itself.

#7 11 years ago

If your saying that the spider hole has no wood wear or denting only minor paint chipping it has to be HUO!

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

If your saying that the spider hole has no wood wear or denting only minor paint chipping

It has no wood wear or denting at the spider hole, this I can verify. I just don't have documentation that it is HUO.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from Buschjs:

It has no wood wear or denting at the spider hole, this I can verify. I just don't have documentation that it is HUO.

There is no such thing as documentation saying its HUO. Receipts are cool but prove nothing. Your eyes are your best way to verify HUO unless you bought it new yourself. By your description I would say its probably HUO but would love to see detailed pics to be more sure.

#10 11 years ago

I agree with others, mint is 6k+

#11 11 years ago

Pics!

#12 11 years ago

One way to tell is the coin slot. If it has wear it's had coins through it. Still could have been home use on coin though so it's not the ultimate factor in determining HUO or not.

#13 11 years ago

Here are some pics:

http://s748.beta.photobucket.com/user/buschjs/library/Scared%20Stiff

Best I could do without pulling the machine.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from Buschjs:

Here are some pics:
http://s748.beta.photobucket.com/user/buschjs/library/Scared%20Stiff
Best I could do without pulling the machine.

The underside of the playfield looks like other HUO games I've seen. Still got the shine.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from Buschjs:

Just curious what I could get for my minty SS. Cabinet perfect, zero fading, no nicks, scratches or dings that I can find. Goodie bag still stapled inside the cabinet, original manual and all paperwork in perfect condition. Playfield in near mint condition, under the playfield spottless, cleanest game I have ever owned the game looks new.
The only flaw that I can find are a few paint chips around the spider hole...zero wood wear, just paint chips in the black outline. Now has a full cliffy set installed. Also, a couple of minor, unnoticeable ramp cracks... I would have replaced these ramps but its just not worth it at this point.

Selling?

#16 11 years ago

I've got a same condition TOTAN I would trade if you are interested.
Pics below.
Kevin

https://picasaweb.google.com/112728566424395497553/TalesOfTheArabianNights?authkey=Gv1sRgCLj1u-zM4sXuaw

#17 11 years ago

Looks really nice and I would lean towards it being HUO but... no pics of the spider hole? Other areas have cliffys covering so hard to tell what that looks like under cliffys. Also, was the coin door repainted? For some reason it looks that way to me. Everything else looks super nice and close to HUO condition for sure!

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I've got a same condition TOTAN I would trade if you are interested.
Pics below.
Kevin

Now that's a tempting trade!

Not 100% sure yet, just seeing what kind of interest is out there. My gameroom is just about full and I am thinking about mixing things up in my collection.

Quoted from teekee:

Looks really nice and I would lean towards it being HUO but... no pics of the spider hole? Other areas have cliffys covering so hard to tell what that looks like under cliffys. Also, was the coin door repainted? For some reason it looks that way to me. Everything else looks super nice and close to HUO condition for sure!

One potential buyer pointed out that there is a $1 coin slot insert, so it is unlikely that it is HUO; but the game is in amazing shape. The spider hole is covered with a cliffy, so you can't see the paint chips. If I decide to sell the game and the buyer wishes I will gladly remove the cliffys and take pictures for any potential buyers. As everyone who has installed cliffys on this game knows; it is quite a bit of work because the ramps need to be removed.

#19 11 years ago

Does it have any mods on it? Dancing Boogies, Skull Pile?
I'm interested.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Does it have any mods on it? Dancing Boogies, Skull Pile?
I'm interested. [8)]

No mods, I don't usually put mods on my machines. Original unmolested. I did put some LEDs in the GIs but that's it.

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Does it have any mods on it? Dancing Boogies, Skull Pile?I'm interested.

Didn't you just pick up SS #2? Trying to corner the market, Ted?

#22 11 years ago

Hah! No...just always looking to upgrade...

#23 11 years ago

Sheesh!...and I just spent $500 to have mods installed in my "new" one...(Boogies, LED Skull Pile, Cliffys...and plenty of LED's....

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Sheesh!...and I just spent $500 to have mods installed in my "new" one...(Boogies, LED Skull Pile, Cliffys...and plenty of LED's.... []

You can always transfer mods

#25 11 years ago

True! ...BUT, I have to pay for them to be transferred. (they were just put in last week!)

#26 11 years ago

Timing is so rarely right in my pinworld. I have wanted a ss in NJ for a few years and just spent money on another game so of course two show up in a week. Someone buy or trade for my bike so I can git me one!

#27 11 years ago

This machine is up for trade offers. I'd be glad to take more detailed and/or specific pictures for any potential traders. Please see my wishlist for machines that would spark my interest, +/- cash where applicable. Just looking to mix up my lineup. I would prefer a local trade but would consider shipping for the right machine.

#28 11 years ago

Bump

#29 11 years ago

Why didn't you take the TOTAN trade offered above?

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Would assume the cross country shipment might have made him a bit leery. Always a huge leap of faith to make a trade like that. Much easier on the mind to load it up in the car, and drive to meet someone.

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Shipping killed the deal, unfortunately.

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from Buschjs:

Shipping killed the deal, unfortunately.

Ah that's a bummer!

1 week later
#33 11 years ago

Bump, now FS... updated first post.

#34 11 years ago

Trade for the Harley from YZFGUY?

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Trade for the Harley from YZFGUY?

Not interested in that title, thanks

#36 11 years ago

Shameless bump for the evening crowd.

#37 11 years ago

bellybumphd9.gifbellybumphd9.gif

#38 11 years ago

"Randy, don't play me like some kind of sucka dawg. Mafu$#as with guts like dat ain't OFF the cheeseburgers....mafu$#as with guts like dat definitely are ON the cheeseburgers, dawg"

#39 11 years ago

A real Harley bike not a Harley pinball.

#40 11 years ago

moving to marketplace sub-forum

#41 11 years ago

Sold pending pickup, someone is getting a sweet SS!

#42 11 years ago

Someone from Pinside?

#43 11 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Distance did kill the deal I'm afraid. If only we had a pin molecular breakdown way of shipping, like Star Trek.

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Someone from Pinside?

Yes, its going to a Pinsider.

#45 11 years ago

Congrats!

smileyCONGRATS-2.gifsmileyCONGRATS-2.gif

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Lewiston, NY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

£ 37.00
$ 37.50
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 249.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

£ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

9,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Weeki Wachee, FL
£ 38.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-minty-ss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.