Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jalpert
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Thoughts on what the current price is for a mint ID4 (no playfield wear, cabinet is near mint). I know this game does not get a lot of love (hated by some) but I am curious to the going price.

#2 10 years ago

I just bought one for $3300 HUO last year on pinside. I would say $3800-$4500

#3 10 years ago

I would say $2200 +or- a few hundred.

Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : Price edited. I agree was too high.

#4 10 years ago

Sounds like we're all over the place! I sold a beauty not long ago for 1200 I think

#5 10 years ago

I'll go with $6,000.

Seriously though, I don't know where those quotes are coming from. It's not a popular title, although part of that is that is always has stuff going wrong with it. I'm going to peg it at $1800 tops. Starship Troopers gets more love and sells for less.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Seriously though, I don't know where those quotes are coming from.

I edited my statement. I have seen people pay $1500-$1800 in CA for a routed ones within the last two years. Since asked for mint I would say $2200 +- a few hundred is pretty reasonable of course depending on location. In CA which I assume you know it is fairly hard to find any modern pin for under $1600-$1800. Nothing like the low prices you find many other areas in the States.

#7 10 years ago

I would say very low end of 2k !!!

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

In CA which I assume you know it is fairly hard to find any modern pin for under $1500-$1800

Well, I'm not there, but I do know things are a little more expensive out there

Completely honest here though, even with inflated prices like in CA, I feel like $1800 would be fair.

I will say though that ID4 is a relatively rare game, so it doesn't have a ton of data points to really reliably nail down a perfect price since it seems to sell so rarely.

#9 10 years ago

Thanks for the input, everyone.

#10 10 years ago

I have never seen one sell in excess of $2100 in the Midwest. The last two, both in excellent condition, sold on CL (Dayton) for $1400 and (Indy) $1300. Those both sold in the last six months.

#11 10 years ago

I figured that it would be between $1,500 and $2,000. This is good to know.

5 months later
#12 10 years ago

2k is pretty steep for ID4. All the ones I've seen went for between 1-1.5k. Not much demand for that machine.

#13 10 years ago

Yeah, what the heck? ID4 is not a 3300 game. I have not seen one sell for over 1600 in the last 5 years. It doesn't get a lot of love because it's not a good game. Sometimes pinball is very simple. Location could be relevant here but I would rather play Big Hurt or Space Jam rather than ID4.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Yeah, what the heck? ID4 is not a 3300 game. I have not seen one sell for over 1600 in the last 5 years. It doesn't get a lot of love because it's not a good game. Sometimes pinball is very simple. Location could be relevant here but I would rather play Big Hurt or Space Jam rather than ID4.

Yeah, sounds like someone who overpaid and trying to get people on board that it's worth a ton of money so when they sell it they don't take a bath on it.

#15 10 years ago

3 yrs ago this was an 800 game, and at that they would sit for a while...

prices sparked up since then but this title is like 1200 to 1600 high end...

If HUO, and you had to have one i guess someone might crap out 2Kish, but god that seems like the end...

#16 10 years ago

I dont know where some of you guys are pulling these figures from ?

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Drew13:

you maybe mean IJ4 ?

#18 10 years ago

^^^^^^^^^^ THIS !

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Drew13:

if yours was HUO, and you bought it when prices were even higher than they are now, why would you quote even higher? you'd be hard pressed to get $3300 for ANY ID4 right now. The fact that the HUO owner found you to pay that, was a miracle in itself.

3k on a good day. Most look mint, because nobody wants to play them.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

if yours was HUO, and you bought it when prices were even higher than they are now, why would you quote even higher? you'd be hard pressed to get $3300 for ANY ID4 right now. The fact that the HUO owner found you to pay that, was a miracle in itself.
3k on a good day. Most look mint, because nobody wants to play them.

LOL

#21 10 years ago

$1500, and you'll find one for that if you are patient

#22 10 years ago

The problem with a HUO ID4 is that it's an ID4.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Midlothian, VA
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 12.95
$ 18.95

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-mint-id4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.