(Topic ID: 67882)

price check mint dale jr? possibly fs or trade to you.

By tp

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by yoshootme
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN1898.JPG
#1 10 years ago

went on a pin hunt today. didnt find what i was looking for but stumbled accross a mint dale jr. and i mean mint. thinking of picking it up if theres interest as i have none. i would wanna trade towards congo lost in space or family guy. as theres no info on this pin, not sure if its desirable or what its worth in mint condition.

#2 10 years ago

Survey says... $2500 max in my book though I would go 2K max because I hate the game and theme.

#3 10 years ago

yea, nascar doesn't do well in general. Not a good game.

#5 10 years ago

yea, right. See how long you sit on a Nascar priced at $3300. We'll see you here again in 2014 same bat time...same bat channel.

#6 10 years ago

its a shame i go out looking everywhere in my area and low and behold i find 1 that looks like it was just taken out of the box and its gotta be nascar theme. only one i found all day.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from tp:

its a shame i go out looking everywhere in my area and low and behold i find 1 that looks like it was just taken out of the box and its gotta be Nascar theme. only one i found all day.

What are they asking for it?

#8 10 years ago

north carolina and you hate nascar. i wouldnt say that to loud they be coming after you. their asking 3400 and i did say asking.. in its defense it does look brand new. if i liked nascar and dale i would think this pin priceless.

#9 10 years ago

Nascar is a OK pin . I would have been all over this pin a few months ago but settled for a Nascar .

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from tp:

north carolina and you hate Nascar. i wouldnt say that to loud they be coming after you. their asking 3400 and i did say asking.. in its defense it does look brand new. if i liked Nascar and dale i would think this pin priceless.

I think 1/2 the cars should go the opposite direction, add a little excitement to the "sport"

#11 10 years ago

me 2 or half way through they should be forced to go the other way and make left turns... that would prove how good they r. god bless my vocab teacher.

#12 10 years ago

I really enjoy my NASCAR pin but I agree... the LE (aka Dale) one should be between $2,400 and $2,900. The regular ones sit at $2,200.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from tp:

north carolina and you hate Nascar. i wouldnt say that to loud they be coming after you.

tp, John is in Chapel Hill which is a different world compared to certains parts of NC where NASCAR is big. I live 30 minutes from Charlotte Motor Speedway, but I too am not a real NASCAR fan. I have grown to appreciate it more over the past 10 years as it's popularity has grown more mainstream. But, I too wouldn't care for a NASCAR pin. Of course 'round here you ask someone like a Jeff Gordon fan if he wants to buy Dale Jr pin and "them's fightin' words!".

#14 10 years ago

This is one case where the LE may not be as desirable as the standard, unless you are a Dale Jr. fan. I love my Nascar. Now if they had made it a Dale Sr. pin, you could be looking at 5k+.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from tp:

half way through they should be forced to go the other way and make left turns

What you been drinkin' tonight boy?

#16 10 years ago

3k high end just because of the chrome trim. Not the best game but also not the worst. Dale jr pinball fan could possibly pay more for a real nice example but chances are they already have one.

Lots of good games in the 2500-3500. I'd rather have a really nice ripleys or get a rct and save some money, or get a tspp for a little more.

#17 10 years ago

How's that playfield lookin' ?
DSCN1898.JPGDSCN1898.JPG

#18 10 years ago

I sold a NIB for under $3k not long ago. Not a desirable game. A regular NASCAR has more demand, IMO.

4 months later
#19 10 years ago

Is dale jr the LE version of Nascar?

#20 10 years ago

If anyone has another nib one let me know I'd grab it

#21 10 years ago

The Dale is considered the LE version of the game. But the ONLY thing different is the artwork. For that reason, I thing the regular NASCAR version is more popular.

As for price. Well I just bought a completely restored and custom painted one from an AWESOME fellow Pinsider for $2,500. While shopping for them, the Dale version is always more $. I agree with JJ. The price of the Dale is between $3.3 and $3.8K. They ask $3.5-$4.5K for them depending on condition.

#22 10 years ago

Oh, meant to also say that the same exact game is sold in Europe but under a different name. They're more into the Indy cars there. They just changed the name of the game to "Grand Prix".

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

The Dale is considered the LE version of the game. But the ONLY thing different is the artwork. For that reason, I thing the regular Nascar version is more popular.
As for price. Well I just bought a completely restored and custom painted one from an AWESOME fellow Pinsider for $2,500. While shopping for them, the Dale version is always more $. I agree with JJ. The price of the Dale is between $3.3 and $3.8K. They ask $3.5-$4.5K for them depending on condition.

thx!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Phoenixville, PA
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 12.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-mint-dale-jr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.