• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

gandalf.JPG
image-139.jpg
Clams.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider maplesyrup.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 10 years ago

Oooooh. I like that Gandalf mod. I may buy that. Even though I don't have a pin on the way!! I kid. Congrats. You're going to love/hate it. Amazing game. Frustrating, and addictive in all the right ways.

Seriously, where is the Gandalf from??

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I love LOTR so much, I doubt I'll hate it, at all
You can get the gandalf with light up staff from:
Hdmike444

Thanks for that. I love my LOTR. It's just soooooo deep. Sometimes when you've got everything lined up. All Elven Gifts collected, There and back again done. All Movie Multiballs completed, and then you drain on Destroy the Ring... Tell me how much you love it in that moment!! I have owned the machine for almost 10 years. I have never made it to Valinor on normal settings. I don't play it too much anymore because of new things in my line up, but it's amazing. My 14 year old plays it a lot now. Actually, my 11 year old boy completed Fellowship Multiball last night, and was very proud of himself. They're both getting really good.

All this is to say. Good choice of a first pin.

Have you decided on number two?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider maplesyrup.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-lotr-figures-original-12?tu=maplesyrup and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.