• Latest reply 9 years ago by Collin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140617_184541.jpg
20140617_184519.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider collin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 9 years ago

Assuming it's in nice but routed condition, probably around $1000. Fun game. Apparently the sounds get annoying, but someone has made a modified ROM the changes that.

For the display, you can get a used replacement around $100, new plasma display around $200, or an Xpin LED display around $275. Personally, I'd go with that for longevity; it's not a time bomb, unlike a plasma display.

#12 9 years ago

Is the playfield worn through to the wood? Or is it just insert wear (chipping of the plastic bits that're inlaid in the playfield?)

#13 9 years ago

If you have pictures, it would be easier to gauge price. One man's "nice" is another man's "blown-out playfield worn to bare wood."

I picked up a game today in what was supposed to be "fair" condition from 1986, with no mylar or clearcoat; the playfield has no wear, insert lifting or cupping, and the backglass is perfect; it's got minor planking and minor sideart issues, but I would've said it's quite a bit better than "fair."

#16 9 years ago

That is actual playfield wear; it's down to bare wood.

It's rare to see a clearcoated game worn through like that; that's probably one of the rougher working LW3 pins out there. At this point, you have to think about how bad you want the game, and how long you're going to want to keep it. A pin made after about 1990 with that much wear is generally a tough sell, so if you think you may not want it semi-long-term, that's something to keep in mind. I'd say anywhere between $500 and $1000 COULD be reasonable, depending on the pin market where you are. I'd say $700-800 is probably fair. I don't think I would've spent more than $800 even when I was actively looking for a LW3.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

3,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 28.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

3,800 (OBO)
$ 18.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider collin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-lethal-weapon?tu=collin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.