• 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by twinmice
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Thanks Mike Paris

#2 9 years ago

$1,400 - $2,000 depending on condition. $1,800 is what they sell for in nice condition. I believe 2 sold at the Allentown show for that price. GL.

#3 9 years ago

Sub $2000, a nice one should be around $1600 to $1800.

#4 9 years ago

$1.00

#5 9 years ago

1300-1500 IMHO.

Anymore and it needs to be flawless and ready to rock.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

1300-1500 IMHO.
Anymore and it needs to be flawless and ready to rock.

Damn bro! Let me know when you find one at that price! A flawless example for $1,500 and I'll store till I have room.

#7 9 years ago

I was happy to find a nice one for $1800.00

#8 9 years ago

$1500ish +/- based on condition

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Damn bro! Let me know when you find one at that price! A flawless example for $1,500 and I'll store till I have room.

You can find them in really nice condition for over 1500 all the time.

I did not say flawless for 1500, I said more than 1500 and it had better be flawless. Reading comprehension fail'd

Saw 2 nice player condition but clean in the past year for 1350 and 1400. I had no extra space at the time or I would have likely picked one up. There was a decent one that another local got for 1000? just a few months back.

#10 9 years ago

Paid $1750 about 2 week ago for one that spent nearly if not all it's life in a home environment, only slight wear in middle scoop and right in front of it, not a single issue. There was one on chicago CL for $1600 with a few wear spots. This title is really under-rated for the packed amount of features and modes it has.

#11 9 years ago

Just sold one in California for $1500 to a non pinsider. It sat on pinside for $1450 for a couple weeks. Had some scoop wear and minor ticket wear, but was 100% functional, I felt it was a very fair deal. It's a lot of game.

#12 9 years ago

I sold one back in December that was very very nice. Had cliffy's over scoop holes that weren't too worn to begin with, great playfield, 95% LEDed, good cabinet, worked 100%. It sat on Pinside and the Bash for some time and kept dropping down. Think I started at $1700, eventually sold for $1400. Great undervalued game, not sure why it stays so low.

#13 9 years ago

I bought a nice one retail for $2k from The Game Room Guys. I waited for years to find one from a collector cheaper, but it never happened. Love the game, even at the $2k price. Probably won't leave my collection for a long time (or at least until the value exceeds two thousand

#14 9 years ago

Once you buy one, you can join the LAH club! Love the machine, I'd pay 1800 bucks for a nice one, 1500 bucks for a nice one is a great price. It's increasing in popularity these days, understandably so, it's a fun machine if you're playing to complete and not in a tourney setting.

#15 9 years ago

I have a players condition one i just got, cab is ok, playfield is ok, game plays good, crane works, only thing i see that does not work is the backbox gi. I will list it for sale in a new thread. Thanks for the input.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 78.50
$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-last-action-hero-4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.