Price Check - Last Action Hero

By fishmanrob

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

What is an average shape Last Action Hero pin worth? Recently shopped. No extras.

#2 10 years ago

probably about $1500

#3 10 years ago

Anybody else?

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

probably about $1500

I agree

#5 10 years ago

$1500

$1200 to me when ur done

#6 10 years ago

I paid 1500 and it had bunch of non working stuff on it..magnets, crane, switches. Make sure the magnets and crane work..also look for wear on the golden ticket. GL

#7 10 years ago

1500 fully working, not a bad game

#8 10 years ago

Around me in Canada, $2k, very hot machine in the last year, people are really starting to appreciate the amount of game in this machine.

#9 10 years ago

Last Action Hero 1993 Data East
Class 1 - $1,450-Best
Class 2 - $975-Good
Class 3 - $525-OK
http://pinballeric.com

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from pinballeric:

Last Action Hero 1993 Data EastClass 1 - $1,450-BestClass 2 - $975-GoodClass 3 - $525-OKhttp://pinballeric.com

Are you selling any avg LAH's? I have one, but I'll take three at your price.

#11 10 years ago

I've always wondered where pinballeric gets his numbers?

I've never seen anything at "his" prices...never

#13 10 years ago

I have a really nice one that sold for $1400 just two weeks ago. For whatever reason, they aren't the easiest sell even though it is a great game.

#14 10 years ago

Thanks all. Looking to buy one. The backglass with Arnold is killing me right now.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from fishmanrob:

Thanks all. Looking to buy one. The backglass with Arnold is killing me right now.

There's an alt by pugso... something. I have it, BIG improvement.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from fishmanrob:

you get use to Arnold I don't mind the back glass anymore. watching the silly movie helps with game appreciation

#17 10 years ago

How do you get to Carnegie Hall?

Practice!

#18 10 years ago

shallow game play thow. hit ramp (or one other shot), shoot scoop to start mode..do over and over till wizard mode.
do NOt play the modes, just time each one out..then start wizard mode.
rinse and repeat.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

shallow game play thow. hit ramp (or one other shot), shoot scoop to start mode..do over and over till wizard mode.
rinse and repeat.

That is a shit way to play LAH, let alone any game..

Try to finish the modes, try to beat the game, flirt with the death shots...

Fuck timing shit out..

I would quit this hobby before doing that shit.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

That is a shit way to play LAH, let alone any game..

Try to finish the modes, try to beat the game, flirt with the death shots...

This is why I think "playing in a tournament" and "having fun playing pinball" are more or less mutually exclusive.

Well, that, and standing around in lines...

#21 10 years ago

rinse and repeat.

You just described about 90% of all pinball games......

#22 10 years ago

rinse and repeat.

You clearly have no appreciation for the rules in LAH. Much like TSPP, every shot adds to something else when not lit. This is the deepest game of the 90s as for amount of stuff to do. 13 modes, one mini wizard, everything else contributes to something else outside of the modes, the ability to make a 3 ball MB 4 or 5, man other MB's, the list goes on.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

You clearly have no appreciation for the rules in LAH. Much like TSPP, every shot adds to something else when not lit. This is the deepest game of the 90s as for amount of stuff to do. 13 modes, one mini wizard, everything else contributes to something else outside of the modes, the ability to make a 3 ball MB 4 or 5, man other MB's, the list goes on.

Agreed, miss mine to death actually, was bummin when i was taking the guys money for it and helping him load it...

But it went to a good good home... and it was by far the nicest on i have ever seen..

It is a great game and sounds amazing with an external sub to boot !

#24 10 years ago

I think its by far the best bang for the buck machine in DMD's...

If Stern made that game today it would be an LE all the way...

Too bad some people cant get past the theme..

I actually LOVE the theme, and the goofball translight.

#25 10 years ago

That's kinda funny. I found the exact opposite to be true. My high scores came from playing out the modes. Wizard mode isn't worth that much in comparison. I'd love to have a LAH back someday. Great game at a great price

#26 10 years ago

I paid 1600 CDN and its a great game. To get a BW game with this much game you would be looking at around 3K to start. The translight is Arnold, you get used to it and if not buy the alternate one. Everyone who has played it says its a lot of fun to play.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Charles, LA
$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
York, SC

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-last-action-hero-3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.