• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

44B7F835-A618-41E8-9A89-76D69A55FC8A (resized).jpeg
41B98227-00FB-4548-B3ED-5F8D371BACAF (resized).jpeg

#1 4 years ago

Hi guys seller possibly meeting me at pinfest selling good condition last action hero for $2900. I know these games are going up. Slight wear by holes easily covered by cliffy, no wear on ticket, led. What’s the most I should pay?

#2 4 years ago

I’d pay 2000-2500. I recently sold one for under 2k. If it’s in great shape and fully working, it’s possible that it’s worth high 2s

#3 4 years ago

I sold a really nice players condition for $2400. Here's the downside of it.
1.) Not a popular title - hard sell so don't over pay!
2.) The magnet mech in the middle is a real PITA - needs to be bullet proofed or it'll keep blowing fuses. (Ask seller if it's done)
3.) The code feels unfinished. A multi ball that uses the crane sucks because if you hit the crane shot and immediately hit another ball into the crane you end up waiting for a ball search to occur to put a ball back in play and that means you end up running out the clock. Irritating.
4.) Drop targets, when launching the ball ......more often than not the damn ricochet of the ball ends up in the right drain. Be ready to nudge.

#4 4 years ago

Play it first. I love the DE games from 1993-1994 but this one was lackluster to me. It is packed with mechs and things I would love in a game but I didn't enjoy the gameplay at all. I'd much rather a JP, TOMMY, GNR or TFTC. Its more like Lethal Weapon if I had to make a comparison.

Quoted from moonraker:

Hi guys seller possibly meeting me at pinfest selling good condition last action hero for $2900. I know these games are going up. Slight wear by holes easily covered by cliffy, no wear on ticket, led. What’s the most I should pay?

#5 4 years ago

2900? I don't think so. More like 2k.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

2900? I don't think so. More like 2k.

About right. Maybe a taaadddd too low. Something like 2200.

Regardless, unless its really super nice, 2900 is too high.

#7 4 years ago

2100-2600 is the going rate for that game around here.

If you REALLY want it pay 2900, who cares? You'll enjoy the game more than not owning the game.

#8 4 years ago

West Cost prices would easy yield high 2s. I have seen nice ones for around 3K!!!!
I myself paid just under 2k for a players condition with a total beater cab. But this is West cost pricing, so easy 20 to 25 percent higher than the rest of the country.

#9 4 years ago

Thanks guys for the input! O offered the guy $2600 all in and he turned it down. I never find resonable sellers or games. Few pics of his game.

41B98227-00FB-4548-B3ED-5F8D371BACAF (resized).jpeg41B98227-00FB-4548-B3ED-5F8D371BACAF (resized).jpeg44B7F835-A618-41E8-9A89-76D69A55FC8A (resized).jpeg44B7F835-A618-41E8-9A89-76D69A55FC8A (resized).jpeg
#10 4 years ago

Personally I'd wait. I think the price is a bit high, but then again, if you want it, why not.

So many better DE pins, like JP and TFTC..

#11 4 years ago

I sold a super nice one a few months back for $2600... Great game but it just doesn't pull that dollar. Good game to help people get into DMD games tho. There's alot going on there for under $3000.

#12 4 years ago

I passed on a MINTY one at 2k a few months back. Was super nice, but I wanted it for 1700 (cheap bastard) and op wouldn't budge.

#13 4 years ago

Wonder where the one you passed on went, I’d like to see if he or whomever still had it.

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from moonraker:

Wonder where the one you passed on went, I’d like to see if he or whomever still had it.

I believe the seller was going to sell to a guy in Rochester NY, but that's last I heard.

In hindsight, I should've grabbed it at 2k. Just not a huge fan of it. But at 1700, I would've been.

#15 4 years ago

I played this one at TPF this year, and it was great. I'd say LAH in this condition would easily fetch $2,900+

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/last-action-hero-club-come-on-in/page/41#postbox

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-last-action-hero- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.