• Latest reply 7 years ago by Atomicboy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

What's the going rate for a clean LAH?

#2 7 years ago

$1100-$1350

One just ended on eBay 1-2 days ago in that range.

#3 7 years ago

I purchased one for 1k about 5 months ago. It sat for a week before I decided to buy it. Best 1k I have ever spent on pinball!

#4 7 years ago

£700+

#5 7 years ago

i sold one in decent shape for $1000 last year.

#6 7 years ago

Man this machine goes cheap in the states... Where I am, at least $1,500.

#7 7 years ago

You shouldn't have too much trouble picking up one for $1000-$1100. But trust me it's a GREAT game and should be worth much much more!

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

You shouldn't have too much trouble picking up one for $1000-$1100. But trust me it's a GREAT game and should be worth much much more!

Good luck finding it for that price in Minnesota never going to happen

#9 7 years ago

I saw one about 6 months ago near me for $950. Great California price.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from MMuller:

Good luck finding it for that price in Minnesota never going to happen

Lol, says the dude trying to sell one for almost $2k right now.

Just look @ completed auctions on eBay to see what they sell for & subtract 8% to determine what the seller pocketed.

#11 7 years ago

Checking the completed auctions, I find one selling for $1375 that "needs a good cleaning" as described by the seller and has a few easy to fix issues that the seller wasn't willing to fix. And then sales for fully working pins at $1650 and $1675. Seems like there is a lot of price variation on this pin depending on the location.

#12 7 years ago

$1100 to $1200 in Minnesota. You can get one at the Al's for $1700 with warranty and thats paying high retail.

#13 7 years ago

I actually won the one on ebay for the $1375. When I was doing research before I bought it there were 5 sales on ebay of $2100 $2000 $1800 $1675 and $1650. There was one on boston pinball for $1800 and there was one at a local dealer who wanted $1950. After seeing those prices I decided to bid on the one I bought. It was only 45 minutes away and the prospect of the machine being dirty didn't bother me.
I am sure that there could be better deals around but if there were I couldnt find them. Seems like a lot of machines have risen in price and this one is probably in the $1200 to $1700 range now.

#14 7 years ago

Everything is going through the roof faster than I have witnessed in my time collecting, as there is nothing to be bought.

I had machines presented to me almost every other day, now maybe a couple a month, and usually nothing I will want to work with.

The demand is rising really fast, and there is next to no product. If it wasn't for the new pins, and people selling them for new releases, I really wonder how many machines would have been for sale at all in the last 6 months.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilton, CT
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 229.99
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
York, PA

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside