Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by SergioJ
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

What is current price range for a Laser Cue?

Nice player's pin. Nice back glass.

Some play field wear coming out of the ball shooter lane.

Some scratches on the cabinet.

Nice, solid, pin. Everything is working as it should.

Plays lightning fast.

#2 5 years ago

800-1000 if it’s a pin you really want.

#3 5 years ago

Agreed. Unless it’s super nice, 600-700 sounds about right.

#4 5 years ago

I got $700 for mine a few years ago. It had a touched up playfield and backglass. I think you can do better than that.

#5 5 years ago

Really that cheap? Haven't seen one that cheap in a while.
Actually a really fun pin.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:Actually a really fun pin.

That it is. I have had this pin for almost 2 years.I had some board problems. Another pinsider really did me a solid and now my boards are working perfect. I finally got the pin back together yesterday with completely rebuilt flippers. I do like those 50 volt flippers.

I have been playing the hell out of it. Lots of good flipper action. Extremely fast reflexes are needed to play it.

#7 5 years ago

It’s fun but it’s no Firepower or system9. I just don’t see these selling for 1000+ unless they are really nice. When you can buy a Firepower for a little more, would anyone really buy a Laser Cue for Firepower money? I sure the hell would not but I guess there’s a sucker born every minute.

#8 5 years ago

I would take it over firepower anyday even at the same price but that's just me.

#9 5 years ago

Yeah me too. Firepower is fun but the strategy of Lasercue is better. The game suffers from quirky artwork, but as a player it is fantastic. In this day and age of pinball finding a solid state for less than 1k seems tough unless you are willing for a good deal to pop up or unless the game is a real dog or you’re on the west coast

#10 5 years ago

Since the playfield is pretty much a reskin of Alien Poker with a few tweaks, you would expect the original to be more collectable. I wouldn't mind one though.

#11 5 years ago

I think the tweaks are worth it. The upper flipper I like, and stand up targets on each side instead of the out holes to keep the game moving quicker

#12 5 years ago

The rules are also very different, you can't really compare the two games on that basis. Where Laser Cue does lack in comparison with Alien Poker is it just uses the basic System 6 / 7 DAC pool of sound effects, and doesn't have any speech. Hardly a deal breaker though.

#13 5 years ago

Agreed, I think Laser Cue is an really underrated game in terms of gameplay. It’s pretty linear, but it’s a shot makers game. You have to be accurate with your shots and control the ball. In the condition described, I would think $900 to $1200 would be a good range to work with.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-laser-cue-williams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.