Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by ViperZ
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider viperz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 8 years ago

Hey, everyone. I'd hate to bump an old thread, but I was doing a little investigative work. I found someone on Craigslist with a CQ, HUO Junkyard for sale in the New England area. Pin is gorgeous! Any idea what a reasonable price would be for this title? This is an old thread so I'm not sure how accurate the old prices are. Just don't want to make sure I'm paying too much for this title. Seller is asking 4.5k. Again - game is pristine. What say you?

#18 8 years ago

Thanks for the feedback. I played this game at least a dozen times, but always on location so I was never really able to get a feel for the rules. I particularly enjoyed hitting the wrecking ball though - satisfying shot to say the least. As for the video modes, are they similar to a pin like IJ that has (I think) three? Unlike a lot of people, I really enjoy video modes in general so it's not terrible if it slows the gameplay down a bit. Plus TZ is my favorite all time game, and that's the epitome of stop-and-go. Oh, one last question: I know there is a wizard mode in this game - Battle Angry Bob or something. Overall, would you consider JY a deep pin or just average in terms of rules? Again - thanks for the insights guys!

#26 8 years ago

After reading all of your replies - I really do hope this sale goes through. The theme is wacky, the music infectious and the video modes sound fun. I mean, who doesn't like hitting Spike with toast? I agree it would be hard to surpass the modes in IJ though; I think they're among the best in all of pinball. So here is where I stand with the seller: I get the sense he's had this pin up for sale for some time and just hasn't found a buyer. Again, the game is simply immaculate and he's asking top dollar (4.5k). I didn't want to insult him with a low ball offer so when we talked earlier today, I just mentioned that $3,500 is the most I'm willing to spend for JY (or any JY, for that matter). It's an awesome pin, yes, but for a few more shekles, I could buy a Stern Pro. His reaction? He said he would think about it and let me know but he didn't dismiss my offer. We shall see. Assuming he accepts my offer, am I crazy for even paying $3,500?

#39 8 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Have you heard anything back from the seller yet?

We're still trying to work out a deal. I'm not to keen on budging off my offer of $3,500. Might go $3,600. I'll keep you guys posted.

Quoted from tp:

I just defeated crazy Bob last night....woohoo!!!

I hope to be saying the same in the not-too-distant future!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Austin, TX
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.50
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider viperz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-jy?tu=viperz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.