Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by ViperZ
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 8 years ago

I picked one up a few months back and love it. Stands out as unique in my collection. Pretty cool layout, love the wrecking ball, callouts are cool along with the catchy music. 2 of the3 video modes are fun. Only got to the wizard mode once but it was Hella fun but crazy Bob escaped right before I thought I had him. Wife loves it also, and she's only said that about 1 other pin.

#23 8 years ago

Lots of personality though!
......this!! .....and I beleive you can make video modes happen less often.

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from ViperZ:

After reading all of your replies - I really do hope this sale goes through. The theme is wacky, the music infectious and the video modes sound fun. I mean, who doesn't like hitting Spike with toast? I agree it would be hard to surpass the modes in IJ though; I think they're among the best in all of pinball. So here is where I stand with the seller: I get the sense he's had this pin up for sale for some time and just hasn't found a buyer. Again, the game is simply immaculate and he's asking top dollar (4.5k). I didn't want to insult him with a low ball offer so when we talked earlier today, I just mentioned that $3,500 is the most I'm willing to spend for JY (or any JY, for that matter). It's an awesome pin, yes, but for a few more shekles, I could buy a Stern Pro. His reaction? He said he would think about it and let me know but he didn't dismiss my offer. We shall see. Assuming he accepts my offer, am I crazy for even paying $3,500?

I don't think so if your description is accurate... I have a really nice one, and I couldn't imagine letting it go for under 3, and at the moment definately not, not even sure 3500 would drag it outta the collection today and its not immaculate, well maybe in my eyes.

#37 8 years ago

I just defeated crazy Bob last night....woohoo!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-jy?tu=tp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.