Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by ViperZ
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 11 years ago

Yeah I'll agree on that price. They don;t seem to flucuate that much from what I've seen.

2 years later
#15 8 years ago

Game doesn't move in price...still 2800-3200 for standard game. Hou means nothing. If it's totally prestine I would pay a few hundred more. No JY is worth 4.5k.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Wow, surprised to see the pricing so flat for two years. Maybe I should look into one of these...?

It's not a super well loved game. Whilst most people blindly bow to Aunt "Flow" these days, this game is all stop and go. Video mode takes up a big chunk of the game to as you do it repeatedly. I've always kind of liked it though, it's a little diff'rent than others, and I've always thought it has one of the best looking PF around. But I would imagine it wears on people pretty quickly. They cut some corners in it, removed the pop bumpers and such, so it's far from perfect

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from ViperZ:

I particularly enjoyed hitting the wrecking ball though - satisfying shot to say the least. As for the video modes, are they similar to a pin like IJ that has (I think) three? Unlike a lot of people, I really enjoy video modes

Wrecking ball is the best part for sure. Going around it for jackpots in MB is fun. The video mode thing is yes there are three, but shooting a dog with a toast cannon you're going to be doing A LOT. Like you said, it may not bother you the way it does for others but they are no where near as good as IJ or STNG videa modes.
It's a later W/B so everything else, dots, audio, etc are extremely well done.

#28 8 years ago

I don't know...once you get into the whole CQ/Collectors area sense and logic go out the window. I guess it could be a 4500 game if someone put that much into it, the problem is, JY is never worth 4500. $3500 for a actual CQ would be great, but anything more I would get out of that. It's not a game that you see totally chewed up usually.

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Is there any info of consequence on the prototype, other the couple pictures of specific details on IPDB? Even a pic of the complete proto PF? (top or bottom)

Not that I know of. I had heard it was to have pop bumpers in the upper right corner but ended up not having them. Don't know why, and that area s completely empty, but covered with plastics

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNavidad:

I kinda like no pop bumpers - it's one of the many things I enjoy on The Shadow.

And what I liked aboot NF. I def don't think JY needs to be slowed down anymore either.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 37.50
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-jy?tu=thelaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.