Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jayhawkai
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Machine is listed on CL for $2000.00. Looks very clean and plays 100%, sound like a good deal?

#2 11 years ago

Not a deal, but not out of control high price. Its to hard to price a game without being there to see it. condition is everything. it might be worth more, it might be worth less. Its within a few hundred + or minus.

#3 11 years ago

Does it have the topper?

Pics?

RM

#4 11 years ago

That sounds like the going rate for an average one these days. If the topper is there and not busted up, I'd say buy it up. Those toppers go for $200+ alone on ebay.

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

That sounds like the going rate for an average one these days. If the topper is there and not busted up, I'd say buy it up. Those toppers go for $200+ alone on ebay.

The topper to JP is a bit of a let down. I would prefer to pay $200 less without it. YMMV

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

The topper to JP is a bit of a let down. I would prefer to pay $200 less without it. YMMV

That's true, but people still pay stupid money for them. I wouldn't....but people still do.

#7 11 years ago

The topper looks great, but it's cheaply made unfortunately.

#8 11 years ago

A good deal? No. A normal deal? Yes.

#9 11 years ago

Don't forget cash is king! I bought my JP a few months ago, the seller originally wanted $2k but after I waived 1500. cash in their face they said 1600. and I said sold! It also helped that they sat on it a bit and I think they needed the $$.

Mine is in pretty good condition, everything works and has the topper. It does have some wear at the outholes but Cliffy protectors will cover that.

Fun game that I'm glad I bought!

#10 11 years ago

Thanks for all the replies, yes it does have the topper and looks very clean. Ill offer $1750.00 and hopefully he'll take it. Then it would be a good deal yes?

#11 11 years ago

Make sure to inspect for damage around the front of t-rex, and around the raptor pit, and make sure the switches for the control room all work like they are supposed to. Also, when you turn it on, the T-Rex does a little dance to make sure he's good.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from MikeJ:

Make sure to inspect for damage around the front of t-rex, and around the raptor pit, and make sure the switches for the control room all work like they are supposed to. Also, when you turn it on, the T-Rex does a little dance to make sure he's good.

Good to know, thanks.

#13 11 years ago

Yeah the two front holes have the most wear. Check them out. It's a decently fun game and I actually like the toppers believe it or not. I've seen them sell for $2k+ all day so if you can get one for $17 I'd say take it and run!

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from Arcadegarage:

Yeah the two front holes have the most wear. Check them out. It's a decently fun game and I actually like the toppers believe it or not. I've seen them sell for $2k+ all day so if you can get one for $17 I'd say take it and run!

+1!!!

#15 11 years ago

The price sounds right on. I'd grab it at $2k if it's clean and working 100%. People are asking between 2k and 2800, but they sit forever even in great condition.

#16 11 years ago

it's actually about average if it's fairly nice and the bunker hole isn't worn out super bad. 1800-2200 seems to be the normal on this the past 16 months.

#17 10 years ago

I just listed mine in the pinside market. Pretty high price for a JP, but it's a really nice example.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
London, ON
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 250.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-jurassic-park-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.