• Latest reply 5 years ago by Toasterdog
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Lets hear about games sold last year

#2 5 years ago

2800 -3200 is what I have seen E bay is 5500 good luck

ebay.com link » Junk Yard Pinball Machine Mint Condition Shopped Ready 199 Shipping

#3 5 years ago

I paid 2500 for mine. Cabinet is minty, pf needs a cliffy but mint otherwise.

#4 5 years ago

If you're looking for one: 2000-2500

If you're selling one: 2800-3500

#5 5 years ago

2200-3500 I think is about the range. I waited on an huo locally that went for 3500, and saw a routed one with worn inserts sell for 2200 both within the last 8 months. So I would say that's probably the top and bottom of the range with a few exceptions in the Midwest anyway. That said I saw one with chrome rails and full LEDs and ff speakers that might fetch a little north to the right buyer.

#6 5 years ago

The ones I have seen sell were in 2500 to 3000 the one I know of for sale is far more I figured I would see if there had been a price jump as you do not see them often.

#7 5 years ago

No price jump, just an outlier.

#8 5 years ago

Idtatoo is spot on

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from Turboderf:

E bay is 5500 good luck
ebay.com link ยป Junk Yard Pinball Machine Mint Condition Shopped Ready 199 Shipping

Holy Crap!!

#10 5 years ago

Sold mine last year for 4k. But it was as close to out of the box condition as you could find. I actually paid slightly more

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Brighton, CO
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 50.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside