Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by nikpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMAG0191 (resized).jpg
IMG_0687 (resized).PNG
IMG_0688 (resized).PNG
IMG_0689 (resized).PNG
IMG_0685 (resized).PNG
IMG_0686 (resized).PNG
IMG_0684 (resized).PNG

#1 1 year ago

This machine allegedly has about 50 plays and was found basically brand new. They are asking $3500. Thoughts?

IMG_0684 (resized).PNG

IMG_0686 (resized).PNG

IMG_0685 (resized).PNG

IMG_0689 (resized).PNG

IMG_0688 (resized).PNG

IMG_0687 (resized).PNG

#2 1 year ago

J Lord is pretty fun, looks minty..

#3 1 year ago

That looks nice for sure. Its value is whatever you will pay for it, as there is not a lot of machines to compare this too. JL doesn't get a lot of love, and there aren't that many minty Sys7 machines out there. There have been a number of nice Pharaohs lately.

I paid about 2500 for a very nice, restored BK and was happy because it was on my list. I settled for a 'nice' red cab JL and I'm into it for less than a grand.

I'd love to have all of the fantastic 4 machines, but 3500 would likely be over my price point. But I would be interested at 2500.

Looks like a retail place too, so you may have to wait a long time before it starts to get discounted.

#4 1 year ago

Needs to be shopped and rubbers replaced, drop targets fixed, two different post nuts, and maybe it's just the angle or something but the stripes on the left side of the coin door look wavy to me like it's been touched up or repainted?? Plus the registration on the playfield looks bad.

John

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Plus the registration on the playfield looks bad.
John

I just thought it was the eclipse version!

I saw a really nice original Gorgar with similar registration issues too. Was this more common when they were pumping them ot back then?

#6 1 year ago

I have seen it in person. It definitely isn't touched up. Has all original everything including the sales receipt. The batteries didn't leak, thank god. I can't remember 100% but I think even the original rubbers felt fine.

One thing to note is high end pins opening of the black knight thread. A pin of this era still sat in a box and even after opening, required things to make it better and adjusted out of box. This jungle lord, like that BK is for a collector looking for a near perfect collector quality all original pin. It is not a beat around jungle lord.

I had never seen, in person, a pin this old, in this condition (new) that wasn't restored. I hope to see more in my lifetime, the best part was that it smelled new, the wood was so protected and fresh.

#7 1 year ago

IMAG0191 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 22.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jackson, WI
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
$ 15.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 12.50
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Bright Lights Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 259.99

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside