IMG_2944_zpsd4f3c383.jpg
IMG_2933_zpsc40f5970.jpg
IMG_2938_zpse613f852.jpg
IMG_2941_zps9ff6bb00.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Hello all,

Im selling my beautiful Jack*Bot.
Im asking $1600 not including shipping.

Preference on european market because of shipping costs.

IMG_2992_zpsa82e3521.jpgIMG_2992_zpsa82e3521.jpg
IMG_3002_zps0cdd1166.jpgIMG_3002_zps0cdd1166.jpg
IMG_3019_zps88a555b6.jpgIMG_3019_zps88a555b6.jpg
IMG_2944_zpsd4f3c383.jpgIMG_2944_zpsd4f3c383.jpg
IMG_3020_zpsdda61b4c.jpgIMG_3020_zpsdda61b4c.jpg
IMG_2941_zps9ff6bb00.jpgIMG_2941_zps9ff6bb00.jpg
IMG_2938_zpse613f852.jpgIMG_2938_zpse613f852.jpg
IMG_2933_zpsc40f5970.jpgIMG_2933_zpsc40f5970.jpg

Regards

#2 10 years ago

Very Nice J bot

#3 10 years ago

Thanks SkyWalker
More opinions?

#4 10 years ago

There are 17 sales records of Jack*Bot on Pinball Price and the average sale price is $1624.00 for this game.

Remember a game is only worth what somebody will pay you for it, You be the judge:

http://www.pinballprice.com/

your game looks very nice and should bring a well above average sale

#5 10 years ago

Thanks jrkitty, nice information

I would like to know more opinions!
Regards

#6 10 years ago

I have a very nice Jackbot. I would probably let it go for $1800. I'm ordering new rubbers now and not LED'd yet. Probably short of 2k full LED'd. It will be hard giving up my Jackbot seeing his sister is right next to him.

#7 10 years ago

dantebean you have pinbot?
I really like jackbot, is a very good machine, but i only have space for one...

#8 10 years ago

OK, guys. Opinions? No reds left in the cab and yellow sticker may or may not take paint off apron when removed. Reimport or not?

I still agree with price, BTW.

#9 10 years ago

Thanks pinlawyer,

More opinions if possible, so should i sell it for $1800/1900? Fair price?
Regards

#10 10 years ago

IMHO, anything sub-$2k is a fair price for JB.

1 week later
#11 10 years ago

bump

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Reimport or not

Considering he is in Portugal, it will definitely end up being a re-import if it comes back over here

#13 10 years ago

Wow! seems a very reasonable price for what appears from the pics to be a good condition game. Wish I had the funds & wish you were closer. I think you are priced for a quick sale, if you priced it at $1800 you could take $1600. So I would hold firm on the $1600.

#14 10 years ago

Thanks,

I dont pretend to drop the price, IMHO this is a very reasonable price, for a jackbot in this conditions...
Regards

#15 10 years ago

Then again, look where you're located. Someone has to trust you (I certainly don't mean to suggest you're not worthy of trust--I don't know you at all). That's not easy with a sum like $1800. If it's less than a lawyer's retainer, it's hard enough trusting a domestic stranger to be honest, pack properly (this can't go on legs), etc. THEN there's the shipping, which for a game in this price range is usually a deal-killer, even domestically. YOU would receive your asking price, but a BUYER would have to spend $500-800 MORE to get it home. I guess what I'm saying is that you're on-target price-wise if you sell it within driving distance in YOUR country.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Then again, look where you're located. Someone has to trust you (I certainly don't mean to suggest you're not worthy of trust--I don't know you at all). That's not easy with a sum like $1800. If it's less than a lawyer's retainer, it's hard enough trusting a domestic stranger to be honest, pack properly (this can't go on legs), etc. THEN there's the shipping, which for a game in this price range is usually a deal-killer, even domestically. YOU would receive your asking price, but a BUYER would have to spend $500-800 MORE to get it home. I guess what I'm saying is that you're on-target price-wise if you sell it within driving distance in YOUR country.

Agreed.

If this game was $1600 in the US, it would've sold by now. Shipping is the killer, once you figure in the cost, risk, and logistical issues. Not being domestic, it may not be possible to sell for that much, at least to someone in the US.

#17 10 years ago

I see your point, and i agree with you all about that.

That´s why i say i prefer someone in the europe market, the costs on shipping are less.
I dont pretend to cheat no one, im a honest person, dont need that.

The best i can do is about $1400 to US market without shipping.
Regards

#18 10 years ago

I don't think you're trying to cheat anyone, and I'm not trying to talk you down on your price. I think it's a good game for a very fair price.

I was just commenting on the difficulty shipping presents.

Good luck with your sale!

#19 10 years ago

Yes yes i know that!
Dont get me wrong, im aware of all that

Thanks again

#20 10 years ago

I bought a Jack Bot about 3 months ago in France for 950 euros, no shipping costs, It was an hour away from my place. Mine looks in less good condition regarding the glass and the cabinet but my playfield is nice. I think It s a fair price but maybe price cheaper in Portugal for pins compare to France/England/Germany ?

#21 10 years ago

Bump

#22 10 years ago

Bump Bump

#23 10 years ago

jackbot is top 5 most underrated titles in my unworthy opinion

-jon

#24 10 years ago

I kind of agree...

But i only have space for one machine, im just selling to buy another or trade..

#25 10 years ago

Bump

#26 10 years ago

JackBot is a great game. The problem is it is not a super-collectable title. Your best bet is to sell to someone in Europe. Selling to the US would be too much hassle for a US buyer. A US buyer could buy one for $2000 and be able to see the game and not have to ship it, potentially.

Best of luck on the sale. I wonder how many pinballs there are in Portugal these days?

#27 10 years ago

Not to much i have to be honest...

#28 10 years ago

Bump

#29 10 years ago

I'm in the UK & would like one of these, but it's still pricey to get it shipped to me.

Your lowest price of $1400 is about £850, which is the going rate here in the UK, then add £300/$500 shipping) = £1150 / $1900. Not to mention the risk of not seeing the backbox, board condition, inside cabinet, under playfield, high res pics of the playfield etc. before parting with the cash. Or how the cash is transferred securely and with confidence in each other as traders.

Feel free to send me hi res pics directly, but sadly it's not priced to sell for anyone outside of Portugal and i don't want to screw you over by under paying for a nice machine.

#31 10 years ago

The game is in great conditions, i can send all the photos you need.

Best regards

#32 10 years ago

SOLD thanks all

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Atlanta, GA
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 37.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-jackbot-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.