Kitty_laugh_at_you.jpg
facepalm.gif
im.JPG
iron_wars.jpg
image.jpg
4-2013_029.JPG
4-2013_042.JPG
4-2013_036.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider navajas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Yes I am flipping a game-who cares? When someone throws a $1600 number it is not a well thought out number-yes one may of sold for that year's ago-like a MM for $3000-Now I am honestly looking for what people think it is truly worth-did not mean to come off as questioning. I appreciate anyone's input. Frax-do you have an idea of what it is worth-or just talking as usual.

If I tell you what you want to hear will you stop asking everyone to rethink their answer to your same question over and over again?

If so, here it is. Take my word for it against every single other poster on the thread. That item there? It's $3500-$4000 all day long. Not a penny less.

#68 11 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

Drill out the playfield and put some magnets in, add some of Hooked and Gambits toys and see if you can add the war machine kicker. That would be a fun project! Post pictures if you decide to do it.

The poor dude probably paid $3000 for this press board thing and you're telling him to drill a bunch of holes into it for mods for which there is no software? He'll kill the damn thing! At least he can play it now... and, what the hell, he likes it. *shrug* Sometimes delusional people have a leg up on happiness compared to us stodgy stiffs.

#128 11 years ago
Quoted from JesseB:

"This is a Iron Man Classic version pinball from Stern Pinball Company. This is not a pro version. This game was sold for home use only and does not have a coin acceptor.

This is a lie of omission. How very US history of you! I think my empathy for this person has mostly evaporated.

#176 11 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Ok guy you know it all-I am wrong. What kind of people give thumbs down-people who have to sit while they take a piss.

Wow, and now we're into misogyny. Classy.

#200 11 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I am happy and again-that is all that counts.

Obviously untrue. As evidence I give you: This Thread.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider navajas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-iron-man-classic?tu=navajas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.