Topic Stats

• 246 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by cosmokramer
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 14 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

fail.jpg
Kittylick.gif
002.JPG
003.JPG
IM_Classic.jpg
iron_wars-fixed.jpg
Kitty_laugh_at_you.jpg
facepalm.gif
im.JPG
iron_wars.jpg
image.jpg
4-2013_029.JPG
4-2013_042.JPG
4-2013_036.JPG

There are 246 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 6 years ago
Quoted from scylla:

As someone who needs to sit down while they take a piss - I've never felt the need to give anyone a thumbs down until now.

this is my jam right here.

#202 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I do not want anybody feeling sorry for me-stuff your sorries in a sack-As far as I am concerned I got a great pin at a great price-I am happy and again-that is all that counts.

I feel sorry that you lack basic punctuation skills.

I don't feel sorry that you overpaid for 'the pin - 2010 edition'

#203 6 years ago
Quoted from tpellowe:

Rex is a really good dude.
Rex, You gotta kill this thread bro...it's like quicksand everytime you post. Call it a day. Bring it to the Showdown!

The showdown? With a 4K price tag on it? That won't end well.

#204 6 years ago

I pee in the shower. just say'n...

#205 6 years ago

Once again, priceless 'Tags' up top. I come for the drama, but stay for the comedy.

#206 6 years ago

I will trade my DESW signed translite for your IM.. PM me if interested.

#207 6 years ago

There's an ac/dc pro being offered here for 3,800 (HUO). You have an Iron Man classic.

Maybe mull this over for awhile.

#208 6 years ago

i would pay 2200 for this. the missing magnets are a huge part of the game. i would like it, but not for 4k. i'll save up the little bit extry for a real one.

#209 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Ok guy you know it all-I am wrong. What kind of people give thumbs down-people who have to sit while they take a piss.

Apparently, 20 and counting....

#210 6 years ago

Guess it's worth at least $3600 to someone

ebay.com link » Iron Man Classic Pinball Machine By Stern

#211 6 years ago

The guy with the signed Star Wars pin must have had his dad bid on it.

#212 6 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Guess it's worth at least $3600 to someone
Ebay link

Guessing they didn't read the fine print...to most people "Classic" means something else, ya know?

#213 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Guessing they didn't read the fine print...to most people "Classic" means something else, ya know?

Yea, this is one Stern classic they would like to forget. Right up there with "the pin"

#214 6 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Yea, this is one Stern classic they would like to forget. Right up there with "the pin"

Love the avatar.

I'm so thinking of replacing mine with Brak.

#215 6 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

i used to get so messed up and watch adult swim in college, my fav was Brak. He sings like the angels

#216 6 years ago

Screw it... I did it. Thanks for the inspiration!

#217 6 years ago

The listing has been edited to clearly state what they are getting. He even says the Pro version usually sells for more. Full disclosure at this point. This is on the buyer now. Can we get him/her in here to ridicule??

#218 6 years ago

2 bids now!

#219 6 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Love the Avatar.

Quoted from PismoArcade:

Screw it... I did it. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anytime and glad I could help

#220 6 years ago

I predict a

"IM dirty trick apology" thread

#221 6 years ago

2 bids now!

fail.jpg

#222 6 years ago

I took one for the team. This thread needed a second wind.

#223 6 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

I took one for the team. This thread needed a second wind.

That's too funny.

#224 6 years ago

Im happy for Pinmister, I know its fun to come in and blast a dude when he missteps a little, but he is a member who donates $ to this site and seems to be a genuine guy. I say we cut him a little slack. Both bids have legitimate feedback numbers, hope it all wraps up smoothly.

#226 6 years ago

We tease because we LOVE/CARE, Centerflank... Hearing crickets is MUCH worse!

Way to go Binks!
You should of just traded WOZ straight up though- I mean, IM classic dOeS have the 10-PLY!!!

#227 6 years ago

Whoever buys this IM Classic for $3900, someone pass them along my e-mail address. I'll hook them up with a set of IM figures all LED'd out for $1000

#228 6 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Way to go Binks!
You should of just traded WOZ straight up though, I mean, IM classic does have the 10-PLY!!!

It may come to that if I get in a bidding war with Star Wars kid's dad!

#229 6 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Whoever buys this IM Classic for $3900, someone pass them along my e-mail address. I'll hook them up with a set of IM figures all LED'd out for $1000

Gambit's Ironman mod figure is badass. Not sure if its worth $250 or so...

#230 6 years ago

We have no way of knowing if either of those bids are legitimate.

#231 6 years ago

We can be fairly certain that the 0 feedback bid is bogus.

Who has 0 feedback on ebay?
Trouble-makers and sh!t disturbers only!

#232 6 years ago

Both bidders have about 170 feedback no? Seller has 0.

I reckon he'll be able to get decent money for this. It's not worth that but people will buy it thinking it's worth more than it is... which it is if he sells it. Basically if he was daft enough to play too much for it, someone else will be too.

#233 6 years ago

the only one laughing is the one who sold it to him for way too much (if thats the case).

#234 6 years ago

Even if the bids are legit, and Pinmister ships that game, my guess is we are going to have one hell of an unhappy Ebayer. Pinmister could be in paypal hell for a while if a claim is filed.

When something sells for SO much more than it's worth, there is always a chance you're going to have a problem. I guess it's that whole too good to be true saying.

Personally, I wouldn't sell that game for that price, even if someone on Ebay was willing to pay it. I don't need the hassle and I avoid trouble like the plague. Plus, it's just really unfair.

Quoted from gweempose:

We have no way of knowing if either of those bids are legitimate.

#235 6 years ago

As much as this dude initially misrepresented-he did add a paragraph to the listing explaining that this is not an iron man pro-and what the differences are-This may allow him to dodge any culpability-and a paypal charge back may not have much weight-Now that it is clearly stated what the game is-The question is did he add the paragraph before or after the bids?-Either way, I hope the buyers cancel their bids since they were initially led to believe the game is a pro.

In other news-I can't stop typing like this-Thanks OP!

#236 6 years ago

You obviously have very little experience with Ebay and Paypal. It doesn't matter if he's right or wrong, best case scenario PayPal will freeze the funds for over a month while the claim is pending. Sometimes, they will just award damages. The seller has very few actual rights.

Quoted from movingpictures:

This may allow him to dodge any culpability-and a paypal charge back may not have much weigh

#237 6 years ago

The question is did he add the paragraph before or after the bids?

He added it after the first bid, but before the second bid. Man, I hope we can see the end of this deal.

#238 6 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

You obviously have very little experience with Ebay and Paypal.

Hey now!

Check me out:
ebay.com link

Over 99% positive feedback received since 2003, 749 unique.

But then again, I'm not a scammer or a cheat

I think in all my transactions, I ran into one sketch ball.
In fairness, I have been out of the ebay game for a while.
I'm sure things have changed....

#239 6 years ago

Yah, that sounded a bit snarky. Didn't mean to sound snarky BTW, hey now Hank Kingsley RULES!

You are a great Ebay seller who never had a problem. Trust me, PayPal will have this guy by the balls if a claim is filed. All it takes is buyers remorse, it's going to be a nightmare.

Best case for him, he sold an IM classic for over $3,500. That's his deal to live with.

Hey now!

Check me out:
Ebay link Over 99% positive feedback received since 2003, 749 unique.

But then again, I'm not a scammer or a cheat

I think in all my transactions, I ran into one sketch ball.
In fairness, I have been out of the ebay game for a while.
I'm sure things have changed...

#240 6 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Trust me, PayPal will have this guy by the balls if a claim is filed. All it takes is buyers remorse, it's going to be a nightmare.

Sounds good to me!
If I was the bidder I would be PISSED.

#241 6 years ago

As much as this dude initially misrepresented

His initial auction statement clearly says its the classic not the pro, not sure what you dont comprehend.

I hope the buyers cancel their bids since they were initially led to believe the game is a pro.

Wrong....

#242 6 years ago

I guess we will see what happens in a couple weeks, won't we?

That is only if the OP ever posts here again.
Hehe

#243 6 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Anybody got Gambit's email?

I can't PM him since his account got nuked and I need to get in contact with him about this screaming deal before someone else beats me to it.

#244 6 years ago

I hope the high bidder burns it with fire. That thing is a disgrace.

2 months later
#246 6 years ago

Great read 2 months later...I saw the original auction on e-bay, then saw it relisted after that for a long time...anybody know whatever happened to this fine pinball machine?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 26.95
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 26.50
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
There are 246 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside