Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Baiter
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I'm looking at two different IMs. I'm trying to get an idea of a decent price.
Both look to be HUO (not documented) and seem to be in great shape, no major issues. Only mods between the two are some LEDs and one has a shaker.

One is local-ish (long car drive) and the other would need to be shipped. Price-wise, that's going to add $3-400 either way to get it to my house.

I know the day of the $4k IM is gone...or is it? Both are in the mid to low $5k range.

#2 11 years ago

4.5k routed to 5.4k huo's w/mods. Either way, people scoop them up quick.

I believe that most "IM huo" have been lightly routed in the beginning. No docs, it's probably been routed.

#3 11 years ago

So $5600 all-in shipped for a machine that's got LEDs and a shaker is not too far off the mark....?

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

So $5600 all-in shipped for a machine that's got LEDs and a shaker is not too far off the mark....?

That does sound pretty fair to me.

#5 11 years ago

Sounds about right. Shipping cost sucks. Great game. Top 3 stern imo. Its a monster if you upgrade the coils and max the pitch. You wont find a faster pin.

#6 11 years ago

Jump on it quickly. The price is fair and they sell fast.

#7 11 years ago

Don't believe the hype. I saw a well modded one go for $5,200 - included brass, LEDs etc.

The dude on Detroit had one sit at $4,900 ... What happened to that one?

Pay what you want...but $5k for HUO is higher than you need to pay.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

grab it....even if its a bit overpriced, they are hard to come by and its a really fun game

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

grab it....even if its a bit overpriced, they are hard to come by and its a really fun game

I don't disagree.

#10 11 years ago

Yes over-pay because pinflation needs help!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-im and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.