3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Toads
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20150102_162517.jpg

#1 3 years ago

What is the going rate for a nice example of Ice Cold Beer? Thanks.

Note: My apologies if this is not the appropriate place to post this question.

#2 3 years ago

At least $1000, that is if you can find someone who wants to let one go. Make sure the motors work well as they're very expensive to replace.

#3 3 years ago

Last one I saw come up near me sold for $1200 I believe and it was gone in less than a day.

#4 3 years ago

Which one? Taito or ICE? Are you asking coz your selling or buying?

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from tadowhere:

Ice made one? I think these are so cool. I've never played one, but given the chance I'd buy one

#6 3 years ago

Yeah, I have had both and currently have ICE version and like it better. Just seems to only get use when I have people over as you pretty much master it after owning it. Although watching others play after drinking is an adventure (for them)

20150102_162517.jpg

#7 3 years ago

If anyone is interested, I have the highly collectible and very RARE version of this game by Taito called ZEKE's PEAK. Playfield has a lot better graphics, as does the entire game.

This is the NICEST and cleanest ZEKE'S PEAK, I have ever seen. It is very close to mint and was just completely gone through and serviced by Paul Reno, who is the BEST in the business. Works perfectly and needs NOTHING ... plug and play ... very fun and highly addictive game. BEAUTIFUL machine!

I really don't know if I want to sell it yet, but need some money and feeling things out. My family will probably kill me if I sell it. Gets used more than any pin or game I own. I will send pictures if there is any interest.
    $1,750 and I would be making a whole $50 at that price. THANKS!

Dan

#8 3 years ago

I'm sorry xfassa ...

I did not mean to interfere with your thread. I can delete and move it if you want. Just let me know. Thanks!

#9 3 years ago

I bought a nice one for 1200 a couple years ago. Sold it for 1100, because I'm a goddamned nice guy.

#10 3 years ago

I too am following this thread, as that would be a fun addition to the basement. Either version. Anyone want to trade a Black Knight for one?

Chris

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from DB62:

I'm sorry xfassa ...
    I did not mean to interfere with your thread. I can delete and move it if you want. Just let me know. Thanks!

No worries. I am pursuing a nice example for $1300 but I am hoping to find something closer to home.

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from tadowhere:

I prefer the Taito version but either would be acceptable.

1 month later
    #13 3 years ago

Don't know if you are still looking:

chicago.craigslist.org link

#14 3 years ago

I just picked up an ICB from TN. Bit far and paying for shipping stinks, but I'm impatient and couldn't wait for one to pop up for sale near me.

1 year later
    #16 1 year ago

Seems the price on these has really shot up and from what I read, the price is only going to go up more. Looks like a cheap game to build and emulate, would be nice to get a knock off version if it existed.

#17 1 year ago
    Quoted from kechlesurf:

Seems the price on these has really shot up and from what I read, the price is only going to go up more. Looks like a cheap game to build and emulate, would be nice to get a knock off version if it existed.

Not sure if you need to be a member to see this, but this guy has done an amazing job on a scratch build on the Australian forum...

https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/83150-Taito-Ice-Cold-Beer-scratch-build?highlight=Ice+cold+beer

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    £ 31.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 40.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Rock Custom Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 89.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 29.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 55.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 35.00
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 199.99
    $ 16.00
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    3D MODS
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Toppers
    liorillusion
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside