• 19 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Pinphila
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Hi,

Looking for a price check on a HUO WOZ RR with 200 plays.
Seller bought and now needs to sell.

Thinking 8k?

#2 8 years ago

8k will sell pretty fast, and I am assuming that is what you are aiming for. 8.5 is probably closer if it is in the shape you state.

#3 8 years ago

Aren't JJP warranties non-transferable? I recommend starting at $7500.

#4 8 years ago

8K might be close.

You can buy a brand new one from Automated, including delivery within the contiguous U.S., for 9K.

#5 8 years ago

I was thinking $7500 too.

#6 8 years ago

I'd only buy new for warranty purposes.
The warranty is nontransferable.

#7 8 years ago

Thanks. Guys. The seller wants 8k. He is not talking to anyone else yet. I may remind him about the warranties but JJP has generally been good to support second hand purchasers.

I was hoping to get it around the low $7s.

#8 8 years ago

I hear ya on the warranty. I am hopeful that JJP would stand behind the product in the event of an issue.

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

8K might be close.
You can buy a brand new one from Automated, including delivery within the contiguous U.S., for 9K.

They're selling them for $500 under MSRP including delivery??

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Thanks. Guys. The seller wants 8k. He is not talking to anyone else yet. I may remind him about the warranties but JJP has generally been good to support second hand purchasers.
I was hoping to get it around the low $7s.

I think that's a great deal if it's in the shape described.

#11 8 years ago

Do all the LED light boards work?

Can he provide a picture of coil on the circuit boards?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/yikes-woz-fried-lots-of-smoke-where-do-i-start

JJP has yet to provide technical service bulletins that help us determine which boards are faulty.

#12 8 years ago

I just called Automated, and they said 9K delivered was not an option, and to the best of their knowledge, never offered.

#13 8 years ago

konghusker purchased from Automated for 9K delivered approximately 2 months ago.

Pinside member
US Lincoln, NE
1y 22,400 215 5 2/0
I just got my nib RR tuesday from automated for 9k shipped. Very easy process, and shipped same day. I could not find a lower price anywhere. He also included an extra set of plastics at that price. He is practically best friends with jjp. A very positive experience so far.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

konghusker purchased from Automated for 9K delivered approximately 2 months ago.
Pinside member
US Lincoln, NE
1y 22,400 215 5 2/0
I just got my nib RR tuesday from automated for 9k shipped. Very easy process, and shipped same day. I could not find a lower price anywhere. He also included an extra set of plastics at that price. He is practically best friends with jjp. A very positive experience so far.

Just curious, are you a past customer with them? Does a guy need to talk to someone special? I called Automated a couple of months ago about a WOZ and all MSRP prices on the website were their selling prices, plus shipping.

#15 8 years ago

When I shopped around for mine in the summer Automated quoted me list price (which was still $9k then, they had just announced the price increase to $9500) + shipping. I got a much better deal elsewhere.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Just curious, are you a past customer with them? Does a guy need to talk to someone special? I called Automated a couple of months ago about a WOZ and all MSRP prices on the website were their selling prices, plus shipping.

No, I am not a former customer.

I am only relaying information from prior posts.

#17 8 years ago

Previous Automated customer here. I did not pay MSRP and I did not pay extra for shipping.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

I hear ya on the warranty. I am hopeful that JJP would stand behind the product in the event of an issue.

It used to be non-transferable but JJP is now honoring remaining warranty on traded pins.

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from roc-noc:

It used to be non-transferable but JJP is now honoring remaining warranty on traded pins.

Good to know. I am still working with the seller. He is at $7300. Waiting for a couple more photos.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

13,000 (OBO)
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 24.50
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 91.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 16.95
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-huo-woz-rr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.