Price check - HUO WOZ ECLE - Wizard Of Oz

By DaveH

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I'm trying to figure out pricing of a HUO WOZ Emeral City Limited Edition (WOZLE). October of 2013 build with the 7.5 volt boards. It has the clearcoat cabinet. No mods. Works 100%.

I haven't seen many of the 7.5 volt LE games change hands, so just looking for some input on it. Thanks.

#2 8 years ago

I am guessing in the $7500 range would sell reasonably quick. Location also affects price.

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I am guessing in the $7500 range would sell reasonably quick. Location also affects price.

Doh, should have included that. Massachusetts.

#4 8 years ago

There are a couple new ones removed and put back in the box that haven't been able to sell at 8500 and 9k, so I am thinking that 7000-7500 should be right for the ECLE with new boards.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Doh, should have included that. Massachusetts.

Anywhere from $7000 to $8500 I am guessing.

#6 8 years ago

Charge more for boards that are supposed to work? I would sell it as fast as you can.

#7 8 years ago

I have little experience in WOZ but I'm guessing between $.01-$1,538,678.45

Hope that helps

#8 8 years ago

$7000-$7500........My offer is $7000 and not a penny more........I just bought a Hobbit which did me in, especially with Kiss coming out.

#9 8 years ago

I've got my eye on a WOZ LE. It is supposedly mint with under 200 plays. It was manufactured in late 2013, so would I have to ask if it has the upgraded light boards. Otherwise, I would like to legitimately know without out sarcasm or innuendo please: Can I expect any support if I buy the game and it breaks down on me? That part makes me very nervous. I'm very nervous that I could be buried in expensive repairs on an already expensive game. Thanks!

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

$7000-$7500........My offer is $7000 and not a penny more........I just bought a Hobbit which did me in, especially with Kiss coming out.

Think again. I don't anyone willing to part with their ECLE WOZ for 7500 unless it's had a million plays and shows wear. I think it's closer to 8k.

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I've got my eye on a WOZ LE. It is supposedly mint with under 200 plays. It was manufactured in late 2013, so would I have to ask if it has the upgraded light boards. Otherwise, I would like to legitimately know without out sarcasm or innuendo please: Can I expect any support if I buy the game and it breaks down on me? That part makes me very nervous. I'm very nervous that I could be buried in expensive repairs on an already expensive game. Thanks!

No, warranty is void after transfer of ownership. Just check the light boards to make sure they are the 7.5 volt or whatever the fixed ones were (I think it's 7.5 volt). Otherwise, it's standard Williams parts so support is like any other game.

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Well, jack actually came and posted in someone's FS thread here on pinside confirming NO factory support for non-original buyers....

Having said that, with guys like LTG here, you stand a good chance of getting expert help here on pinside if needed.

However, I'd never buy a game like WOZ 2nd hand when you COULD still buy directly from JJP. It's still a new platform, and other issues could always crop up... Many folks have experienced severe PF issues. Might be worth checking to see if it was built before JJP changed Pf suppliers if you do pursue the used machine.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Think again. I don't anyone willing to part with their ECLE WOZ for 7500 unless it's had a million plays and shows wear. I think it's closer to 8k.

Willing and reality meet at the intersection of the right price.

#14 8 years ago

how do you know if machine has 7.4v boards fitted ?

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from skywalker:

how do you know if machine has 7.4v boards fitted ?

You look at the words printed on the boards; it may look upside down for you, though

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

I've seen mint HUO WoZ LE's change hands in the high 6's... should be an easy find for around $7000 with some patience.

#17 8 years ago

I sold mine for $6800 about 5 or 6 months ago. It was mint HUO. Not sure how much they have gone up since then.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.50
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-huo-woz-ecle-wizard-of-oz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.