Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

start driving.jpg
stop-posting.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Huo tspp. $3500 a good deal?

#2 9 years ago

I would buy it at that price if you don't let me know... That is the next one on my want list!
Joe

#3 9 years ago

Great deal!

#4 9 years ago

If Joe does'nt take it pass me the info...

#5 9 years ago

Dude, if you don't hit that (if you can afford it) you are certifiably insane. You want to talk bang for buck, 3.5K for TSPP is it. I just got mine a few weeks ago and it's the bee's knees.
DO IT!!!

#6 9 years ago

oh I will take it just tell me when and where... wife love this pin!
Joe

#7 9 years ago

Thanks guys. Trying to work it out. Game is mint.

#8 9 years ago

grab it!!

#9 9 years ago

That's what I paid for a nice routed one, and I felt pretty good about it... so I'd say that's a smokin' deal not to pass up.

#10 9 years ago

Let me have it! I would cherish it forever... er at least until I flipped it for $4750!

#11 9 years ago
#12 9 years ago

I don't know opinions are pretty mixed here, sounds like we need a poll!

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I don't know opinions are pretty mixed here, sounds like we need a poll!

LOL, good one.

3500 is right about what they were new in 2003. You may have found someone that just wants their money back minus a "setup fee".

On a HUO TSPP there should be absolutely NO hand wear on the cabinet under the flipper buttons, or the start button. No even a hint of it. It takes more than a couple thousand plays to start showing any sign of that type of wear. Additionally, I am always leery of TSPP's that have the larger side rails covering the flipper buttons. There is no way someone other than a home user would have taken the time to put that type of rail on a game to "protect" the artwork. I do also understand that a lot of newer "pinball operators" may actually take serious care to prevent such wear on their games.

#14 9 years ago

The game is mint. Just dealing with a flaky seller. I'll let you know if this goes down.

#15 9 years ago

Stick with it. If it is meant to be for $3500, that is a solid price!

#16 9 years ago

3500 is a tasty price if the condition is there. If the condition is not, then it is just an OK price

#17 9 years ago

Just talked to the guy, he is at $3600. Ill post a couple pics.

#18 9 years ago

Just go get it already. Soon he'll be at $4600.

#19 9 years ago

A few photos...documented HUO

#20 9 years ago

GO GET IT.........!!!....................Joey

#21 9 years ago

We are good. I think the deal is done. Guy is a tough nut to crack.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#22 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

We are good. I think the deal is done. Guy is a tough nut to crack.

Nice find! Now go pick that puppy up before he changes his mind..

#23 9 years ago

Never think it's wise to conduct these kind of discussions here.

If HUO Simpsons guy (or his wife) decides to google "Simpsons pinball price" it might just lead him here. And he might change his mind about the 3500.

Price check is one thing but posting the actual pictures the dude sent...just asking for it in my opinion.

#24 9 years ago

Levi, you make a good point. I doubt this guy would look here but I will remove them. THanks.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Levi, you make a good point. I doubt this guy would look here but I will remove them. THanks.

"Flaky seller" was the tipoff lol. Good luck

I got a TSPP HUO for $2k about 6 or 7 years ago. Man those were the days.

#26 9 years ago

that's a great deal, hope everything works out for you, make sure you post some pics when you get it

#27 9 years ago

Will def post pics. Looks like a done deal.

Levi - I wish those days were back again.

#28 9 years ago

$3500 would be a good deal on a HUO one. I did a price check from actual HUO TSPP sellers about a month ago, HUO ones with LED's were going around $4200 on average. There's a routed one on our craigslist for $3500 that can't get sold, so region probably makes some difference too.

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

That's what I paid for a nice routed one, and I felt pretty good about it.

Same here.

Even though HUO, be sure to check the garage ramp. Heck, even with it broken, Cliffy makes a nice support bracket for it so I see no reason not to get it.

#30 9 years ago

Thanks guys. I will check it all out.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Will def post pics. Looks like a done deal.

stop-posting.jpgstop-posting.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - Start Driving - - - - - - - - - -

start driving.jpgstart driving.jpg

#32 9 years ago

I paid 3400 for a HUO (less than 100 plays) almost two years ago and thought it was a steal then! I have seen these go up in price a little since selling between 4-4500. Of course when Stern comes out with the vault edition.......

#33 9 years ago

In the Bay Area - TSPP dirty and routed start at $4k so, very good deal.

#34 9 years ago

So I just picked up this great TSPP in PA for $3600. Said some guy really wanted it but was dragging his feet!

#35 9 years ago

Wow so did I must of been two of them....how many guys in PA are looking for sale adds on TSPP right now?????

#36 9 years ago

I'm the seller....and now because I found this thread the deal is off...I now want the 4k plus everyone else is asking... .....I'm of course just kidding but I hope you see the lesson there... ...............Joey

#37 9 years ago

I personally don't care for the game, but even I would buy that so I could put a few games on it and then sell it for a little profit. Sounds comparable to getting a HUO LOTR for $3500-$3800. I hope you're on your way!

#38 9 years ago

No brainer. Go get it!

#39 9 years ago

I bought mine about two years for $4400. HUO and in awesome condition. If I were to sell it, I would probably ask around the same amount or a little less. Even with today's market, $3500 is a great deal. I would pick it up ASAP. Good luck!

#40 9 years ago

Getting tomorrow

#41 9 years ago

Hope you've played it before....I bought one for 3k...had it for 3 months and sold it. You either love it or hate it, hope you find out you're in the former camp.

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Hope you've played it before....I bought one for 3k...had it for 3 months and sold it. You either love it or hate it, hope you find out you're in the former camp.

Don't be a negative Nancy. I'm sure a very small % of people actually hate it (and who's to say what's wrong with those folks). Plus at that price point if he doesn't love it he can unload it easily enough.

Get it, play it, love it!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

9,899 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cherry Hills Village, CO
$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MA
$ 18.95
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 16.00
$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 45.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 218.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

6,899 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sioux Falls, SD
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-huo-tspp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.