Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by kvan99
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Hi I;m in the process of trading some machines and I was wondering what a fair value for HUO Tommy is now days. Of course the blinders work and the original topper is present, The machine is very very clean..only issue is some scratches on the cab and slight surface rust on the bulb holders on the back box. The machine has since been fully converted to LEDs minus the flashers... Thanks!

Here is a link to some photos:
http://s1243.photobucket.com/user/kvan99/library/Tommy

#2 11 years ago

Nice looking Tommy. Looks legit and is refreshing considering how many times the term HUO gets abused.

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Nice looking Tommy. Looks legit and is refreshing considering how many times the term HUO gets abused.

hear hear... tough to even suggest a value. I haven't seen this title HUO in a long time.

Take offers... whoops! that'll cost me!

#4 11 years ago

Tommy is such fantastic playing game. I miss that one.

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I am sure there a lot of games you miss

#6 11 years ago

The pin market has gotten so crazy, it's hard to accurately put a price on that game. You just don't see Tommys in that nice of condition come up for sale very often. If I had to guess, I'd say it's worth at least $3,500, and possibly more to the right person.

#7 11 years ago

Location?

#8 11 years ago

There's a Tommy on the SD CL worth $3500. Haven't seen it, but I think $3500 seems right in your case.

#9 11 years ago

My Tommy is in the same condition as yours (mine is better if those ball lines in the lanes are dirt and not worn into the diamond coat on your pin). I have been offered $3,300 all day long. I could get more but will never sell. My Tommy was the envy of the 2012 Mich Pin Expo and I feel really good/proud about that. This machine is so much fun too

#10 11 years ago

Id say 4500. Its hard to find a nice tommy. Being huo condition adds to it.

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

It is pretty awesome. Many games have been through my game room and Tommy has made it through them all. It's one of those games that may not blow your socks off initially (or even in the first couple months of ownership) but as you play it you start to realize what a long term challenge the game offers plus all of the little hidden gems in the software. Getting to the wizard mode is a major accomplishment, it's a very hard game.

#12 11 years ago

I offered more than that.

#13 11 years ago

i first saw tommy, when my operator brought one into my pool hall i owned a few years ago. we took it out of the box together. i knew i had to have it some day. never leaving, awesome game all around!

#14 11 years ago

Pinlawyer thanks for the offer, I'm sorry but someone was en route for it and I had to make good on the promise...(you know how much I traded it for)

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I am sure there a lot of games you miss

Who me?

#16 11 years ago

Kvan, you did the right thing, without a doubt. You'd be surprised how few would have--especially in light of the large difference between my offer and what you realized from the sale.

#17 11 years ago

I had a true HUO only one and sold it for $5500. But it was perfect and clean in every way. No surface rust or anything. Played so smooth too.

#18 11 years ago

That's what I offered him.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I am still enjoying it, thanks for that deal!

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

It is pretty awesome. Many games have been through my game room and Tommy has made it through them all. It's one of those games that may not blow your socks off initially (or even in the first couple months of ownership) but as you play it you start to realize what a long term challenge the game offers plus all of the little hidden gems in the software. Getting to the wizard mode is a major accomplishment, it's a very hard game.

I'd like to think that I could do slightly better now than I did before on yours.

#21 11 years ago

Nice meeting you Kvan !! Thanks for the trades , can't wait to get everything setup today! Enjoy that TRON !

#22 11 years ago

I guess these things go for more than I realized. It makes me not feel as bad about how much I'm into mine for. I overpaid big time when I bought mine a couple years ago, but I guess the market has finally caught up with my foolishness.

#23 11 years ago

Normally the number 1 give away on a HUO DE or Very well cared for De is the cardboard coin door shield inside.

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Normally the number 1 give away on a HUO DE or Very well cared for De is the cardboard coin door shield inside.

Yes I agree.....I never even seen one of those things till I got my Tommy, I'm happy it went to good guy collector.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

€ 25.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pin-Decals

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Flipper Parts
TheDudeMods

Lighting - Led
TheDudeMods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 27.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-huo-tommy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.