Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Out-West
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I am thinking of selling my HUO STTNG that is CQ and wanted to get an idea as to what it might be worth. I bought it from the original owner and it has very low plays. It has full cliffy protectors (no wear under them) Full Cointaker led kit, Pinbits blue borg ship windows, blue flasher kit in the borg ship, ramp protectors,

It looks like new and there is no wear anywhere. Playfield, Ramps, Plastics, coils, subway all look new. The only issue is a small scratch on the side of the backbox.

#2 11 years ago

If its in great condition and has never been on route, I would say you can get $5,000 for a HUO STTNG. Maybe more.

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from Viperbsd:

I am thinking of selling my HUO STTNG that is CQ and wanted to get an idea as to what it might be worth. I bought it from the original owner and it has very low plays. It has full cliffy protectors (no wear under them) Full Cointaker led kit, Pinbits blue borg ship windows, blue flasher kit in the borg ship, ramp protectors,
It looks like new and there is no wear anywhere. Playfield, Ramps, Plastics, coils, subway all look new. The only issue is a small scratch on the side of the backbox.

It depends on the level of "mint" it is. If that game looks like it came out of the box with no fading or flaws I would thing $5k would be a bare minimum. If I was in the market for one I would jump at that price. My thought is $6,500 to $7,500 for a low play HUO example.

#4 11 years ago

I am getting a lot of requests for pictures so I have uploaded a few to Photobucket

http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk271/viperbsd/Star%20Trek%20The%20Next%20Generation%20HUO/

#5 11 years ago

I have an opinion, but I'm a bit loathe to fully voice it, as I'm biased and obviously not the target market for a HUO STTNG. Let's just say that I wouldn't pay the premium to have a HUO STTNG. I could eat off the underside of your playfield, lol.

#6 11 years ago

Let the auction begin....... I'll give you $5000.

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from ChadKeller:

It depends on the level of "mint" it is. If that game looks like it came out of the box with no fading or flaws

I have seen and played this machine, it is "MINT" in every aspect. A very nice machine, when you look at it you wonder where is the box it came out of. I would love to have it in my garage but not able to work that out on home front.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 85.00
$ 63.95
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.95
$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 64.99
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-huo-star-trek-the-next-generation-northern-california and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.