image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
#1 8 years ago

Nice HUO RFM. It is undocumented HUO. Looks to be in excellent shape. I see prices all over the place, just looking for input

#2 8 years ago

I sold my HUO with an extra set of ramps for $4200 if I remember correctly back in the fall. It was in PERFECT condition.

#3 8 years ago

Sold one that was HUO for $3000 2 months ago
If you can get it for $2500 great, anything over $3000-3200 I'd have to really want it bad.

#4 8 years ago

If power supply has been changed and CPU fan replaced and no leaky/buldging caps on the mainboard and the rest of it LOOKS HUO, I would say $3750-$4k. Ramps added extra in VPs case.
I sold a re-decaled one that wasn't HUO but VERY nice with the saucer mod installed for $3500 a couple months ago.

#5 8 years ago

Wow, prices still seem inconsistent.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

If power supply has been changed and CPU fan replaced and no leaky/buldging caps on the mainboard and the rest of it LOOKS HUO, I would say $3750-$4k. Ramps added extra in VPs case.
I sold a re-decaled one that wasn't HUO but VERY nice with the saucer mod installed for $3500 a couple months ago.

Id say this is about right. Assuming the cabinet and playfield are in perfect shape.

#7 8 years ago

$3,500 for perfection.

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Wow, prices still seem inconsistent.

Even as nice as mine was, at 3k it sat for several weeks with little interest. Just my experience tho

#9 8 years ago

3 to 3500

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Even as nice as mine was, at 3k it sat for several weeks with little interest. Just my experience tho

Paul, thanks for info! That's my struggle here. I don't want to overpay and don't want to lowball either

#11 8 years ago

I think I traded mine with a value of $3500 a couple years ago when the Canadian and US dollar were similar.

#12 8 years ago

I don't have any pertinent experience as I've neither bought or sold an RFM but it seems like anything that's priced at the mid-$2ks or higher sits for a long time before it's sold. I think this is just one of those games that when you want to sell it takes a while to move it. As such, I don't think I'd want to be in at much over $2500, even if it was a HUO machine.

Dave

#13 8 years ago

I would say Nice HUO would be $3500. Anything over that, I would expect it to sit.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from OldSchoolBlood:

I would say Nice HUO would be $3500. Anything over that, I would expect it to sit.

The best one I have ever seen was in Bergen County, NJ at $3,500. I would have been surprised to hear the game had more than 50 plays.

I am not certain of the final sale price.

#15 8 years ago

3500 Huo is max I seen.. Routed clean 2500

#16 8 years ago

I was going to buy Pauls for 2800. It was the 7 hour drive that killed me. His looked minty fresh

#17 8 years ago

I traded approximately $3500 worth of pin for mine a couple years ago. Prices seem to be about the same, but there has always been a wide range on this game. $3200-3800 for a pretty clean HUO is still about right.

#18 8 years ago

Thanks everyone for the advice

#19 8 years ago

Terrible pics attached

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#20 8 years ago

Yeah pics don't do a ton of good...they look like most other if we have no real close up of scoop & inserts...glass on etc

#21 8 years ago

Yeh I know. Guy is tough to get pics from

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Yeh I know. Guy is tough to get pics from

haha we've all been there that's for sure!

#23 8 years ago

Sold mine Nov 2014 - absolutely beautiful example with the Videoamp, perfect SOL hole (to my knowledge), undamaged ramps, Bill Ung saucer kit, upgraded speakers, additional RAM, hand painted martians, spare cooling fan and power supply. $2700.

#24 8 years ago

Yeh. I think 2500 is way to go

#25 8 years ago

Where do you get the video amp and cooling fans?

#27 8 years ago

Thanks!

#28 8 years ago

soooo...... i assume this means you bought it?

#29 8 years ago

$2500 would be a great deal for the buyer!

#30 8 years ago

No not yet. Working on it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 85.00
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-huo-rfm-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.