(Topic ID: 214954)

Price Check HUO Monopoly & Batman (The Dark Knight)

By rcarlson

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Pball
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

I am trying to get a rough idea of what a HUO Monopoly and Batman (The Dark Knight) is worth, I am looking at selling a few games to make room for a couple of new ones.

I am the first owner of the Monopoly (only up grade it NvRam)

I am the 2ed owner of The Dark Knight, It has led lamps installed and led back box upgrade.

Any help would be appreciated

#2 1 year ago

Bump...

#3 1 year ago

Check the classified archives.

#4 1 year ago

For a HUO Monopoly I would say around $3,000 and for a HUO dark Knight $4,600 to $5,000.

#5 1 year ago

Monopoly usually is a low 2 - mid 2 machine. Not a hot title so the price doesn't seem to go up much.
HUO? If it really is you're paying for condition not terms. If it's flawless then add a couple hundies on the top end

#6 1 year ago

I sent you a PM, but I missed a Monopoly down near you that went for $2850 that was HUO. I've since bought two pins from Calipinball in immaculate shape, so I'd bet his Monopoly was in great shape.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/61108

I've seen Monopoly listed (no idea if they sold) on craigslist up here for between 2500-3300. Unfortunately that was before I'd made room for one in the gameroom so I missed them.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 179.99
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside