You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
__kgrhqj__loe1fywh_ohbngusfeu9q___3.jpg
IMG_1602.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider norcal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 8 years ago

I just paid 7000 for a Luci with under 150 games played. Clear, w/shaker but NO Mods... I paid a lil more than i wanted... but.. Luci was my first choice of the premium models, I knew the longer I waited for the right price, I would either not get the Luci, or I get caught paying even more for a machine that had more plays and possible blems.. 7000-7200 seems legit now that Stern has confirmed the license is done. might have to wait a minute for the buyer like myself or 67-6800 its going quick! GLWTS

#33 8 years ago

*****Doostur has an add in the market WTB AC/DC Prem and willing to trade and I see he has a LOTR.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider norcal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-huo-mint-acdc-premium?tu=norcal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.