Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

02032010041.jpg
100_0113.JPG
100_0018.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonymiddendorf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 10 years ago

I sold an undocumented HUO 2003 LOTR with Back Alley Creations powdercoat job and a bunch of other mods for $6k a month or two ago.

Didn't think I would get that price, but I did. I had it listed for trade for a while.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from -ZZZ-:

What color powdercoat?
Was it lockbar / siderails / backbox hinge / legs together?

Rust with the gold lettering on the siderails. (NO gold lettering on the lockdown bar)

Hinges, rails, lockdown, legs, bolts, and shooter housing. Not the coindoor. I think you can see an example on his website. It looked incredible.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

There was one on here that sold for 6k recently, and I believe that it was an outlier.

Two actually. His and mine both sold for 6k within days of each other. His was low play documented HUO. Mine was not as pristine, but had a bunch of mods.

I would still agree that those are outliers though. I wasn't expecting to get that much.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.50
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models
Plastics

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonymiddendorf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-huo-lotr-mods-and-extras?tu=tonymiddendorf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.