Topic Stats

• 68 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PtownPin
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20170731_181528624 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170729_122218238 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AbeVigoda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 1 year ago
Quoted from Frax:

All I know is that if these are going for 7k+ for HUO now (paid 4k for mine when I had it a few years ago. Single owner, no code updates, no coin drops from the un-resettable coin meter, person had box and reciept), Stern's got to be absolutely freakin' stupid if they're not trying to get the license back to re-run it. Not ashamed to say I put probably 200 bucks in protectors and LEDs and other mods, and sold for 5100...

I'm going to buy in January or February, and will pay 6-7k depending on condition (though if another NIB comes up for under $8k I'd do that). I've been hoping for a VE announcement as that'd be minty fresh for the same price range, but with all the QA issues at Stern lately I might be better off sticking with an LE or super minty original.

#58 1 year ago

Location seems to play a huge factor. I'm thinking in West Coast prices which seem to be significantly higher than Midwest. Supply and demand. I could ship, but then I'd have to either roll the dice on a game without looking at it or factor in a few plane tickets.

#60 1 year ago

Here's a machine that's fairly similar to the first one in your post, sold after 4 days for $6500 (color DMD is the biggest difference I saw):
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/44436

I see some shopped ones sold for low $5s after about 3 weeks, probably the best comparison.

So at a guess, $6500-$6800 for a believable HUO, and maybe $5300-$5700 or so for routed out here.

Side note: Please please please do a shooter lane pic in any listings! As a prospective buyer, I'm looking at shooter lane, gimli hole, balrog playfield damage, and ring ramp damage. Closeups of these are super helpful. Anything else I should be looking for?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
6,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 11.95
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Farmimgville, NY
$ 1,000.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Bright Lights Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AbeVigoda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside