(Topic ID: 199678)

Price Check: HUO Ghostbusters Pro / Premium

By fosaisu

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

A friend is thinking about getting a Ghostbusters as his first pin, and asked me for price advice if he decides to get a used one. He's not looking at a specific machine yet, just starting to keep an eye out on Craigslist in his neck of the woods (Southern NH).

Any guidance on fair price for a HUO Pro or Premium in that part of the country? And any speculation on whether prices are likely to rise/fall over the next year or so?

#2 6 years ago

Be a true friend and tell him not to do it

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

A friend is thinking about getting a Ghostbusters as his first pin, and asked me for price advice if he decides to get a used one. He's not looking at a specific machine, just thinking about starting to keep an eye out on Craigslist in his neck of the woods (Southern NH). Any guidance on fair price for a HUO Pro or Premium in that part of the country?

One just sold in NH by a Pinsider. You can look at the recent sales on Pinside it's easy to access it. $6300 maybe for Premium, +- $100. Prob with shaker.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Be a true friend and tell him not to do it

Ha! He's a Ghostbusters fanatic, not a huge pinball guy (he's more into arcade games), so this will be a theme-first purchase for sure.

#5 6 years ago

Don't let the haters phase you! Ghostbusters is awesome when setup properly in a home environment.

As far a pricing, I'd thing a few hundred bucks less that NIB is fair. Just be careful of getting an early one with ghosting. It'll probably float around that pricing for the next couple years until Stern stops selling NIB..... just like any NIB.

#6 6 years ago

$4500 pro, $6000 premium

#7 6 years ago

Sold my premium with about 500 in extras for 6200.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

One just sold in NH by a Pinsider. You can look at the recent sales on Pinside it's easy to access it. $6300 maybe for Premium, +- $100. Prob with shaker.

That was me. Premium with a few extras. Sold it for $6k. A little underpriced but that's what they sell for.

Quoted from herbertbsharp:

$4500 pro, $6000 premium

Exactly right without any mods.

Quoted from fosaisu:

Ha! He's a Ghostbusters fanatic, not a huge pinball guy (he's more into arcade games), so this will be a theme-first purchase for sure.

Feel free to send me a PM. I've had GB 2 premiums and know a lot of pinheads in the area. I'm in southern NH (Manchester). I'm happy to help your friend out if he needs someone to go with him and inspect etc. when he finds a machine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 103.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

15,699 (OBO)
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-huo-ghostbusters-pro-premium and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.