• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

How much is a huo big buck hunter going for? Thanks

#2 7 years ago

Auction a few months ago, routed sold for $3100. So I would guess about $4

#3 7 years ago

This is, honestly, probably the most under rated Stern game. I theme a lot of people just dislike the theme but this has the traditional Borg fast play and cool layout and some really good humor. The rules are solid too.

Really, my only complaint on BBH is the lighshow was not the best work Stern has ever done; it is one of the worst light shows I can think of actually.

#4 7 years ago

I have a perfect HUO BBH I would trade for a Congo and cash. Game is in MD. Less then 200 plays like it came out of the box.

Its fun to play, esp for non pin heads. Ram kicker is fun.

Mike

#5 7 years ago

Not that common of a game so not many listings comps obviously.

Most recently, this HUO had an asking price of $3900 on RGP:

https://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball/browse_thread/thread/1b83ca4b4ea82412/acd77f106a1f2769?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=HUO+BBH#acd77f106a1f2769

#6 7 years ago

4500 and you can buy mine.

#7 7 years ago

I'd say $4,000-$4,500

#8 7 years ago

$4,200 to 1 million

#9 7 years ago

Mine is 3999 I actually can pick up nice congo loaded for 3k so I would go 4k for mine.

Mike

#10 7 years ago

I'd honestly be surprised if someone paid 4k for one. I actually don't mind the game but that moving buck has got to go. Ain't nobody got time for that.

#11 7 years ago

I'm in NorCal and have been looking for one.

I almost got a routed one locally for something like $3200, but decided not to.

I think Sean Casey bought it and it's now $4200, which is a little steep for this given the tax (~9%) I'd have to pay too.

But if someone has one near me for sale, let me know.

Robert

#12 7 years ago

Anything over $3K is going to take some time to sell this time of year. I think IFPA had an office use only one (lol) for sale a few months back and it was sitting for awhile at low 3's. I guess my answer is $3Kish.

Edit: Started at $4, dropped to 3.5, was for sale at a better time than now, so 3-3.5

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-big-buck-hunter-pro-pinball-ouo-4000-skokie-il

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Anything over $3K is going to take some time to sell this time of year.

For this title, being HUO is probably not as influential on the price as for other more desired machines.

Additionally, these probably didn't get much play, so even routed ones may be in very good shape.

I'd expect HUO BBH machines to just sell at the high end of the price range...which is probably what the high end of the price range consists of.

Robert

#14 7 years ago

$4k.

#15 7 years ago

Reverse auction!

I'll sell mine for $3850

#16 7 years ago

Well, I have $3300 here I would put towards a nice one. If anyone is interested, PM me.

#17 7 years ago

Mid 3's +/- depending on condition

#18 7 years ago

I agree 3500-4000 and probably will drop in price soon

#19 7 years ago

Let's have a show of hands, who's willing to pay $4k for a BBH? Now everyone who already owns one put their hand down. That's what I figured.

#20 7 years ago

$4k if its perfect.

#21 7 years ago

HUO my number would be $3000, value I would go $2750.

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

HUO my number would be $3000, value I would go $2750.

But you would sell for $4k.

3 weeks later
#23 7 years ago

IMO - its a very challenging game. The ones on route up here in Milwaukee: It's rare to see a fully-functional deer that registers hits properly, and often the elk swing-out target is all messed up too. Those must be tough to maintain.

Most distributors have $4K+ NIB on their sites - I think it would be hard to move one at $4K when you could get a used LOTR for not much more. At that price point your'e competing with much better pins.

#24 7 years ago

Almost bought one from an operator to donate to a YMCA for $2K.

YMCA didn't like the gun theme.

HUO maybe $3500

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

This is, honestly, probably the most under rated Stern game. I theme a lot of people just dislike the theme but this has the traditional Borg fast play and cool layout and some really good humor. The rules are solid too.
Really, my only complaint on BBH is the lighshow was not the best work Stern has ever done; it is one of the worst light shows I can think of actually.

LEDs change this game 100% .

#26 7 years ago

Two sold within the fast few months in the southeast for around $3500 each.

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from sterlingpinball:

I agree 3500-4000 and probably will drop in price soon

Based on what? The coming world war?

#28 7 years ago

There is one for sale locally from an operator at $3,500 taxes in. It's routed, but I'm told it's nice. They have been sitting on it for awhile.

Cheers,
Duane

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside