IMG_0680 (resized).JPG
IMG_0679 (resized).JPG
IMG_0677 (resized).JPG
IMG_0678 (resized).JPG
IMG_0676 (resized).JPG
IMG_0674 (resized).JPG
IMG_0675 (resized).JPG
IMG_0673 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 7 years ago
Quoted from vontrex:

Don't have receipts to verify, but if you see it you'll believe it.

Location matters, but in general there seem to be lots of nice Banzais for sale, people have been asking too much, and they have been sitting.

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

I think $4500 to $5000 for one in average condition is crazy high but that seems to be where the market is at on them right now.

It is not often I agree with Dung, but I think the asking market may be 4500.

The selling market is definately under 4k, and for 4k it better be nice.

After seeing the limited photos this HUO one looks pretty nice, but it is a limited market. Seller could likely get 6k,, but they will need to find the right buyer.

5500 is more in the 'fair' range and that assumes the real life condition matches the limited photos.

#30 7 years ago

Coin door refurbished?

Looks fresh, but not factory. Also, whomever did it forgot the top bolt when reinstalling the door.

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from revson:

The door is how we received it. Just curious, why does it not look factory?

the spatter pattern looks off, but what I noticed right way is that the top bolt was missing >> insinuating the door was removed for refurbishing.

Either way, are you selling this or not?

It all seems kind of weird that the OP posted this as a price check, but then you come in stating you see the game every week (inferring you are friends but OP is photo challenged)

Quoted from revson:

I'll chime in here, as I see this game every week. It looks like it just came out of the box. The cab is perfect as is the PF. I'll post pix Monday as my friend is upload challenged. Rest assured it is as perfect as you will ever see.

then you use the language of "we received it" insinuating that it is in fact your game along with the OP.

just odd all around.

does not negate that it is a nice looking Banzaii.

#43 7 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

It appears to be in a race teams shop - or some type of shop. Why can't someone say "we" without someone else reading something odd into it? Most race teams are a group of friends that work together like family!
The thing I hate about Pinside & about 25% of the people on Pinside is it seems like they are just here to cause trouble. A few weeks back I put a post up about a warehouse find and everyone start making it into a bash fest instead of just hearing what I was trying to say. Here a guy that doesn't use a camera wanted an about value on a machine in "like" HUO condition" - asked a friend to post a few pictures - and everyone is too busy questioning ever little non related detail instead of just giving the guy a straight up answer to the question?
I agree HUO is an overused term but that machine sure as hell looks HUO to me!

sorry but I call BS. Just does not pass the smell test. Normal people just list the game on their own and make it happen.

We have 2 different users here that both have a history of selling high end games and parts along with other NOS stuff. 1 shows up with a vague price check, no photos, and minimal description. Then a second shows up with photos and a few oddities in the photos.
They want a price check on a game that seems to be in their wheel house of prior sales. It is both smart and healthy for the community to be skeptical and request some vetting.

I have to say I was entirely on your side and what you claimed to have been trying to do with your original warehouse raid sale, but from what it seems you have been selling everything under the table, when you originally came to the community and promised a plan for transparancy and openness in your selling of games (i.e. no funny business). Now all I see are a trail of locked threads and now listing of individual games and then selling multiple games under a crappy game listing. To me that whole thing is more reaosn for people to be skeptical. You pulled the classic bait and switch in order to get people hyped. Some people( like me) defended you and then we look even dumber once you turned around and did what others said you would.

This whole thread appears to be a baited way to solicit offers under the table on a rare game. Funny part is that they obviously have not sold it yet, so they had an idea of what they thought it worth fromt he onset, but nobody has bid high enough...

All adds to the idea that and buyer should do their due diligence when dealing with any seller (esp with one that has less than up front and transparent behavior).

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I wouldn't let Whysnow bother you in the least. You've got a rare find and there are collectors out there looking for this kind of example. It's hard to say what they're willing to pay, but needless to say, you can always lower the price, not raise it. And my favorite part of all this is, those who are willing to pay good money for this, are not the ones posting here. They're the ones who lurk. So while everyone has a pricing opinion, someone no one knows, will eventually buy it.

Bryan is correct. The real buyers are not here for a rare titel like this in nice condition.

There is a WHOLE other market for the high end stuff.

#67 7 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Whysnow must be looking for a Banzai Run.

nope, not actively.

When owners of the game are quoting a similar price, then you know I am right in line.

8200 is a laughable price IMO, but there is a sucker born everyday. Whom am I to talk. I gave a fat stoner wearing a skully 3k for a machine that will never exist, lol.

Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

I have seen a few BR sell in the bay area with reproduction playfields for $4k not $8.2k I guess times have changed rapidly.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Thetford Mines, QC
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 279.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 169.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 180.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 1,280.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-huo-banzai-run?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.