Topic Stats

• 74 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by jeffspinballpalace
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 15 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0027 (resized).JPG
IMG_4505 (resized).JPG
IMG_0745 (resized).JPG
IMG_0746 (resized).JPG
IMG_0743 (resized).JPG
IMG_0747 (resized).JPG
IMG_0742 (resized).JPG
IMG_0680 (resized).JPG
IMG_0679 (resized).JPG
IMG_0677 (resized).JPG
IMG_0678 (resized).JPG
IMG_0676 (resized).JPG
IMG_0674 (resized).JPG
IMG_0675 (resized).JPG
IMG_0673 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lpnsocal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 2 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

I don't know what your problem is but you are the one that should be tossed of Pinside. People like you are the ones the have ruined this site for people who are trying to do what is best for the hobby. As far as Pinside tossing me off - they are more than welcome to if they want - I already have plenty of friends! If you look at my past post I have plenty of people in the local pinball community that know me personally and will defend me.
Again - this post is about a nice BR not about me & my warehouse deal. If you feel the need to pick a fight with me PM me and we can continue their.

With no dog in this fight but a BR in my collection, I will say that is a sweet apparently unmolested example! Though I am a little confused as to reason for the "presentation" of the game. I understand a price check on a potential purchase or sale, even a flip, but I think the actual reason should be stated somewhere early on in the post. Additionally, if I have "promised" a machine(s) to someone(s) and I'm waiting for pickup, I consider those games "sold," not available period. Your "15 more machines to sell but....'' statement might give people cause to think.

FYi, Patrick in PHX is a good guy to deal with and he has been patiently looking for a while.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Grafton, WI
$ 114.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 149.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lpnsocal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside