Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0722 (resized).JPG
IMG_0720 (resized).JPG
IMG_0705 (resized).JPG
IMG_0706 (resized).JPG
#1 7 years ago

Hey guys!

Selling my player's condition High Speed this Spring and wondering what a fair price would be if selling locally as I already have an interested buyer.

The good:

99% Mechanically working. The only mechanical issue that I'm aware of is that the first sensor on the ramp is a little too sensitive and sometimes it will get tripped if there is a lot of vibration from the jets or a multiball.
Backglass is 9/10
Has never reset on me during a game or while powered up at all
Never had audio issues
Comes with a spare ramp and some other spare parts
90% LED'd using Cointaker premium non-ghosting LED's. The only colored LED's I used are under playfield inserts to make them pop a little more
Comes with some of the original pricing cards
Has the topper, and the rotating beacon works

The bad/questionable:

The playfield: there are bare spots around the ramp entrance. Two of the inserts are partly to blame for this and need to be raised and wood filler used around them to even things out again. There are also signs of planking as well in the center.
Needs to be shopped
The back of the cab has issues. At one point, it looks like the head was repaired and reattached to the body, not the way the factory assembled it. The head does still fold down. I don't really know how to rank the rest of the cab but let's say it's 7/10
A few broken plastics (broken around a screw hole), namely the one left of the ramp.
The mini stoplight above the ramp entrance is also broken and held together with a rubberband.
The cloth over the speaker panel is coming off in the left corner
The lower right flipper is a tad weak. Might need a rebuild
Player 3 display was replaced at some point; looks a little different than the others and it's not as bright
The rear two flashers don't work and haven't since I bought the pin. I spent some time diagnosing the issue but never got it fixed.

What I've replaced:

LED's mentioned above
Clear plastic strip over the ramp
Speakers. Two-way Pyle speaker in the head and new cab speaker

I'll attach a few key pics.

Thanks in advance for any input or advice!

*This is not a for sale thread!*

IMG_0706 (resized).JPGIMG_0706 (resized).JPG

IMG_0705 (resized).JPGIMG_0705 (resized).JPG

IMG_0720 (resized).JPGIMG_0720 (resized).JPG

IMG_0722 (resized).JPGIMG_0722 (resized).JPG

#2 7 years ago

750-1k maybe?

#4 7 years ago

Concur. It's in the less than 1 K category. I guess I would start at 850 and hope to land close to that. Lots to fix to make it great but a reasonable game for a players game. If it was someone I knew I would be a little uncomfortable much over 800- but maybe I am a foolhearted person.

#5 7 years ago

Condition condition condition. I have a mint one that I wouldn't sell for under 2K. I have another in lesser condition that would be in the $1k-$1250 area

#6 7 years ago

I have sold a couple of them this year in similar condition for around $750 to $850. I doubt you would find a buyer at much over that - maybe $900 if you are lucky. Just me 2 cents on this!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunakeszi
$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

Machine - For Sale
Orange, CA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
RobTune

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-high-speed-3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.