• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_0258.JPG
IMG_7307.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Whats the current price of the haunted house pinball and what if it has wear on play field plus some coils bad.

thx

#2 10 years ago

thats hard to guess without seeing machine. Quick guess would be 600-800.. nice 1`s will sell at 1500

#3 10 years ago

Those ballpark numbers sound pretty accurate to me.

#4 10 years ago

Well, that sounds right I bought mine for $800 and it worked. I totally restored it and I mean right out of the box better than it came. I know I would never sell it at $1,500. I wouldn't sell it as I have more in it than it's worth.

#5 10 years ago

If those numbers are accurate, then it looks like good games can still be had at a reasonable price. I'd take a sub 1k HH anyday, especially if it's working.

#6 10 years ago

I paid $1500 for a nice, fully working, factory mylared one a couple of years ago and don't regret it. It even needed a cleaning. It was a "wishlist" game at the time since I loved playing it when I was 13.

I don't think HH has moved much in price. You can still get working ones under 1k. I do think nice examples command $1200-$2000 still however.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

I don't think HH has moved much in price. You can still get working ones under 1k. I do think nice examples command $1200-$2000 still however.

For a nice one (considering the age of this title) 1200 to 2k sounds good to me.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

For a nice one (considering the age of this title) 1200 to 2k sounds good to me.

I've only seen one in person and it was BEAUTIFUL. It was when I visited Coinop Warehouse in MD on the way back down from a business trip in PA. They had just loaded it off the truck and I asked what they wanted for it. They had already sold it though! Seeing it in person, and knowing it works, had it not been sold I would have had no problem paying this range for it. Three level playfield, beautiful artwork, just an all around stellar game. Only bad thing about it is that it's System 80!

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Director:

Only bad thing about it is that it's System 80!

I'm with you there, I'd drop that much in a flash for a real nice one. I heard the grounding issues can be a bitch to fix.

#10 10 years ago

Here is a picture of mine.

IMG_7307.JPGIMG_7307.JPG

#11 10 years ago

So one that has grounding issues and i say 6 to 8 wear spots were its to the wood. Would that be $800 ish?

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

I'm with you there, I'd drop that much in a flash for a real nice one. I heard the grounding issues can be a bitch to fix.

I'd love to own the game, especially at a sub-$1K price, but yeah, lots of horror stories (pun) about the ground mod

#13 10 years ago

It's one of the first pins I remember playing as a kid. I know it isn't the fastest pin around, but it makes up for it with three playfields, killer art and the spooky music is haunting. Anything themed haunted is always on my wishlist. It's why I bought my gun game.

DSC_0258.JPGDSC_0258.JPG

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

It's one of the first pins I remember playing as a kid. I know it isn't the fastest pin around, but it makes up for it with three playfields, killer art and the Spooky music is haunting. Anything themed haunted is always on my wishlist. It's why I bought my gun game.

Haunted House is the best of the Midway shooting games.

I am currently restoring a Midway Wild Kingdom.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

It's one of the first pins I remember playing as a kid. I know it isn't the fastest pin around, but it makes up for it with three playfields, killer art and the Spooky music is haunting. Anything themed haunted is always on my wishlist. It's why I bought my gun game.

I've been looking for one of those for I don't know how long. That game is awesome!

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

I am currently restoring a Midway Wild Kingdom.

I hope you post some pics when you're done.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from jfc2697:

So one that has grounding issues and i say 6 to 8 wear spots were its to the wood. Would that be $800 ish?

I think $600-800 would be pretty fair with the wear to the wood spots and ground issues. Actually, it's probably not a bad deal at that.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from LilRocky:

I've been looking for one of those for I don't know how long. That game is awesome!

Any gun game is a cool addition if you ask me. It literally took me three years to find HH in a good condition that plays 100%. I was searching the net nearly every day and attending auctions in the hopes that one would show up. I always wondered what the production numbers were, since there doesn't seem to be many around.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from jfc2697:

Less than that.

Maybe $600 would be spot on.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shakopee, MN
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-haunted-house-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.