Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-867.jpg
image-470.jpg
image-235.jpg
image-762.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robotoes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Wondering what current price is like for Pro Pool.

Assume non-working, but excellent cosmetic condition.

Thanks

#3 9 years ago

Cool, thanks Dirt. Going to look at a local one this week. Few photos I have seen look stellar, but know its non-working. Was thinking somewhere in the 3-6 range, so doesn't seem I'm that far off.

Which is considered more desirable - this or Hot Shot ?

#10 9 years ago

Well, went to look at her today. Not what I was expecting...head has been repainted, cab front paint chipping fairly dramatically, two cracks in the PF and some decent PF wear. BG shows a decent amount of flaking at bottom. Think I'm going to offer $150.

image.jpgimage.jpg

image-762.jpgimage-762.jpg

image-235.jpgimage-235.jpg

image-470.jpgimage-470.jpg

image-867.jpgimage-867.jpg

#11 9 years ago

also - no keys. drill baby drill.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

That playfield wear and backglass flaking looks pretty minor (at least in the pics).
Bummer on the repainted cab though; that's a big downer.
Broken rollover lane guide too.

Yes, numerous little things like that. Upper right plastic also cracked. Repainted head was what really got me down.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

That's a bit unusual place(s) for wear on that game. Usually its the center inserts taht are quite sunken, and the landing spot from the center kick out hole. I wonder if there is/was a screw underneath that was too long creating a raised spot that got worn down by the ball...... Still, a fun game, and yea, I don't think that flaking is the worst I've seen. Often his hair and sweater/skin get flaky (dandruff issues, needs 'Head and Shoulders')

was my thought too. there is also wear on the landing spot.

course i have to go look on ebay and there's a NOS PF that's been up there for awhile...hmmmmmm

1 week later
#22 9 years ago

Did not accept my offer. It's not worth more than about $150 to me given the work I'd want to do to it, so if anyone is interested I would be more than happy to put you in touch. I don't have a sense of exactly how much they want, but I would guess around $300 would get it out the door.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robotoes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-gtb-pro-pool?tu=robotoes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.