Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by mbaumle
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Whats your opinion on the value of a project, non working but complete Card Whiz? It hasnt been played for a few years.

Its average in appearance and has the typical backglass "beginning to flake in the reds" thing.

#2 6 years ago

I paid $300 for a rather average looking, non working Royal Flush last week. No idea if I got a good deal on it or not, but the backglass was solid with little/no flaking, and no backbox door. The playfield had the typical bonus ladder wear.

When I asked if the seller was willing to negotiate on the price, she said "My phone's been ringing off the hook with people inquiring about it." Could've been a complete lie, but who knows... So I took that as a no, and paid her the $300 asking price. It's a game that's been on my list for a while, so I went with it.

As I understand it, Card Whiz commands a slightly lower price than Royal Flush, despite being harder to find.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-gtb-card-whiz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.