• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by JJRambo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Greetings everyone,
Brand-new here. My dad needs to make space so he is looking to get rid of his pinball machines. Was hoping I can get an idea of what he should be asking for his Gottlieb 4 player Far Out machine. He hasn't had it assembled and powered in a long time, and since I live 4 states away I am unsure of the condition at the moment. Last I remember art and playfield was good and everything was functional.

- If cleaned up and working any idea what he can/should ask for it?
- Also should he get it clean minor restored for better value?

#2 9 years ago

Price is going to be pretty subjective on a Gottlieb 4 player EM like Far Out.

I would say for one in fully working condition with a good playfield and backglass, $600 would be about the average. Plus or minus a couple of hundred based upon condition.

#3 9 years ago

i paid usd700 for mine in nice shape a couple years ago

#4 9 years ago

I paid $225 at a auction last year. It was described just like your dads, sitting unused for years.

#5 9 years ago

Yes, While Far Out is a fun game with great Artwork, its not one of the more desireable multi player Gottliebs.

So, Broken but in good cosmetic shape: Probably $200-$300.
All Fixed up (shopped out) with less than stellar BG and/or Playfield and Cabinet: $300-$500
Very Good Backglass, Nice Playfield and Cabinet, fully shopped out: $400-$600.
I think it would be hard to get anything over $600 or $700 unless its pristine or in a retail shop.

#6 9 years ago

Thank you everyone for your help! and time! ... This is a great starting point on what to expect. I am heading up there in a few weeks and will assemble and fire it up.

Thanks again!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-gottlieb-far-out and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.