Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by pinaholic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Looking to get a game from a buddy and one of his wants from my list is dimension. Kinda rare so I'm wondering what I should sell it to him for. He's a buddy so not looking to score here, just wondering what people's thoughts are on a fair price would be.

Specs-

Cab is superb, new repro BG, playfield is nice everywhere except 2 1" quarter sized wear areas above the pops. Plastics are in good/great condition. Game is working fully and plays very well. Overall a very nice original example.

#2 9 years ago

I'd say $750 would be fair for both of you.

#3 9 years ago

I'm the proud owner of 3

#4 9 years ago

? Really

I don't think that's correct.

#5 9 years ago

I would expect a "very nice" condition Dimension with new repro backglass (that is no longer available) to sell for at least $1,300ish. Adjust accordingly for deal you wish to give your friend.

#6 9 years ago

I'd say $1,300.00-$1,500.00. Great game and you don't find them often. I had completely(cabinet repaint etc.)restored 2 of them. Just my 2 cents.

#7 9 years ago

With a great cab and repo BG 1200-1500. 1200 is the friend price. Rare awesome game. If you got a good deal on it you could pass that along and give him a better deal than that. Where did you get the glass from? I'd be into finding one. Looking to restore mine.

#8 9 years ago

That's what I was thinking, but I hadn't seen anything in the market anywhere to support those numbers. Originally my thought was 1500 because they're hard to get and it is in such a nice shape. But then I was thinking it should be 1300 because there's a little bit of wear on the playfield, and he is a buddy of mine so I don't want to charge top dollar for something like this. We've been very successful together making a lot of swapping selling deals over the past couple years and I really like the guy.

1 month later
#9 8 years ago

I paid 1500 for mine in very good condition. Later added a new BG from Webb. It's an outstanding game.

#10 8 years ago

With the new repro BG, I'd say the minimum friend price would be $1000-1200.
Though $1500 would not be unheard of if game was truly nice.
Is the center plastic devoid of cracks and chips?
as that one is banged up often.

#11 8 years ago

Its one of the games that is on my short list of pins to get out of storage in California
and bring back with me to Oregon.
But when i was at my storage units last week in prep for going to PAGG,
I found that my Dimension was buried back in the far corner of the unit
and would have meant having to move at least a dozen pins to make room to get it out of there,
and i just did not have the time to do all that by myself.
Maybe next time I am down south.

#12 8 years ago

$1000 sounds fair if he is your buddy

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Brooklyn, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-gottlieb-dimension and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.