Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by the96stang
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

It is in great shape. Working, original boards.
BG is a 9
PF is a 10
cab is a 8

What do you think it is worth?

#3 11 years ago

Big game. That and Star Race are tied for largest pins before Hercules.

Anyway, I owned one and think I sold it for around $400. You might have a hard time getting too much more than $600, I think, despite being rare-ish and a great looking game, imho. It's also a decent player if the rear levelers are hiked up. Fun sounds too.

http://www.bostonpinball.biz/ebay0512.htm

#4 11 years ago

$400 - $500 were the numbers that came to mind. Those backglasses are usually flaked badly. So if the glass is really a 9, and the playfield is a 10, it may be worth more to you if you are looking at it just as a collectable aspect.

#5 11 years ago

I think it's the only system 80 game with the roto target as well.

#6 11 years ago

Circus and Star Race, along with Roller Disco and Genie, all 4 use the same size lock down bar. They are 3" wider than the System 80 series pins. Can't help with price, it's too subjective to want and location (everything is higher on the west coast).

Quoted from OTTOgd:

Big game. That and Star Race are tied for largest pins before Hercules.

#7 11 years ago

Looking at RGP I am seeing them sell for 1200.... I thought that was insane.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-gottlieb-circus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.