10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Vinnypin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vinnypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Have a customer who is downsizing his living space, and will most likely NOT be able to take his Gottlieb Palace Guard with him.

He is considering selling the game. I have done a little bit of work on it, including all new bulbs and rubber, cleaning and waxing of the playfield, and some minor switch adjustments. The playfield is in excellent shape, with no major wear, or even much ball swirl. Backglass is in similar excellent condition, with no major flaking or peeling that I recall.

Was working when I left it with him 6 months ago, he had in intermittent start problem before I got there, now he says he can't get it to start at all.

The only other issue I noticed when there the first time was that one of the bell solenoids had shorted out and melted, plus the bell itself was cracked. It will need a new bell, a new solenoid, and of course, whatever switch(es) adjusted so they won't lock on again.

I have no idea what this game is worth, but I do know it's an add a ball version of Elite guard, it's a Gottlieb Wedgehead, there were only 675 made (less than Cactus Canyon!) and it's in very very nice shape.

I contacted the only advertised Pinsider who was looking for this title, but he has no interest, so I'm putting this out there to see if anyone would be interested in it AS/IS, or I can fix it for him and then either put it up for sale here, or on Ebay.

Game is located near Charlotte, NC. And I can prep it for shipping if necessary.
please PM me directly if interested, otherwise, I'll check this thread for any info weekly.
Thanks,
Vinny

#3 10 years ago

Thanks Marcus,

As of right now, I don't have any to post, as I don't own the machine. Obviously I've tried to describe the playfield and backglass to the best of my recollection, but if pictures are a must, then I'll see what I can do.

Vinny

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vinnypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-gottlieb-aab-palace-guard?tu=Vinnypin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.