(Topic ID: 211864)

Price Check Gator

By pacmanretro

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG951472 (resized).jpg
    IMG951471 (resized).jpg
    IMG951473 (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

Anyone have ideas on a price check for this Bally Gator? Friend of a friend selling kind of deal. Havent looked yet, but from what I see in pics, cabinet looks solid, playfield decent, looks like a bit of backglass flaking...thats all I know other than they claim it "was working ok"...

IMG951473 (resized).jpgIMG951473 (resized).jpg

IMG951471 (resized).jpgIMG951471 (resized).jpg

IMG951472 (resized).jpgIMG951472 (resized).jpg

#3 6 years ago

Allday5k.

#4 6 years ago

It ain't rare!!

#5 6 years ago

5ktouche

#6 6 years ago

Lol. Yeah, I trying to get before Christmas prices

Not sure that I am interested, unless dirt cheap, but wanted to see what current is in case I can help guy out since he doesn't know.

I was only thinking a couple hundred bucks, but wasnt sure.

#7 6 years ago

I'm good for a Gator in $500 or thereabouts range, and close enough to do local pick-up. Betsy's $5K is surely a typo or scam or something...

#8 6 years ago

This has to be a crazy coincidence.

#9 6 years ago

5ktakemypay

#10 6 years ago

Guy doesn't seem to be in big hurry. I think I will be checking it out next week and will update.

Thanks

#11 6 years ago

What are the 5k jokes? Different than a 10k christmas?? Lol

#12 6 years ago
    #13 6 years ago
    Quoted from maestro:

This has to be a crazy coincidence.

Thanks for the link. LMFAO! I SWEAR that ad was NOT posted when I looked earlier. And NO, definitely NOT the same person.

OMG too funny.

Bangerjay. If I buy this one, Im going to flip it for an over 1500 percent profit!!! Thanks!!

But for you, 4658.29

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

It ain't rare!!

Hope I didn't blow the pricing out of the water for the other one's sale since there are at least 2 for sale now!

1 month later
    #15 6 years ago

Fyi, I was finally able to meet up with the gentleman. Other than the light flaking of some solid color spots on BG, game is pretty fair shape. Dire need of some shop attention, but surprisingly fully functional with exception of one side gate wire stuck open.

We worked out a fair deal on it. I think I'm going to hold onto it for now and see if I can get it rotated into the line up soon (for a bit anyway.).

I will certainly let people know if/when I decide to sell it

Thanks!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-gator?hl=mbaumle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.