Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by yfz450
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Wondering what I should expect to pay for a restored Funhouse. From pics cabinet looks good, colors touched up, filled, etc. PF is looking good, and everything is supposed to work.

Thanks!

#2 9 years ago

I had one I did so an amateur resto: main cabinet left alone but back box redone/redecaled and was told it went for 4500 (Trade deal). Had Mirco PF, replaced anything plastic, tumbled everything else. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beginning-a-playfield-swap-on-my-fh-first-timer#post-1132673 if you want to see.

#3 9 years ago

The one in question was 5k. Anyone else have any thoughts?

#4 9 years ago

I can't see one bringing 5K or more unless the cabinet is restored, inside and out with new decals and such. It's certainly a situation I would run away from unless I could play the game in person first.

#5 9 years ago

For what it's worth, the last one I saw that sold went for $3,950. It was not restored but was quite a good example, albeit with a fair bit of cabinet fade. It had full LEDs and was obviously well maintained.

#6 9 years ago

well i have a decent one on here for 3200 in the northeast - and it hasn't sold - so you can use that as a reference - mine has not been restored - faded - works 100%. thanks ed

#7 9 years ago

Need pics and a description of the restore to throw any helpful numbers out there on your specific deal.
-mof

#8 9 years ago

A restoration and a shop job are two very different things. If it's truly fully restored the $5k price tag is probably not too far out of line. If it's just shopped out with a touched-up cabinet but has some general wear, it's probably not worth that much. Pictures would help.

#9 9 years ago

http://www.arcadesathome.com/pinball-machines#funhouse

Wife said no...but a few months later it's still there..and i'm tempted to ignore her and just buy it anyway. Problem is i can't play it in person, and don't know anything about the seller. Emailed about it a while back-seemed like a decent guy. Still don't know if I'm gonna pull the trigger, didn't wanna waste more of his time asking q's.

BTW...first dibs

#10 9 years ago

It's hard to gauge from those pics, but that cabinet is definitely faded and has some touchup, so this isn't a full resto. The playfield looks really nice though, so that could be a repro. $5k seems high. I would think closer to the to low $4k range for a FH like that, but this is clearly a retailer, so that's how they roll.

#11 9 years ago

Sold my very nice one for $3000. Meh, I owned it 12 years and it just didn't get played anymore. My collection is down to 7, from 18. Slowly cashing out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 22.50
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 29.95
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-funhouse-4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.