Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Brentslane
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2143.jpg
IMG_2141.jpg
IMG_0615.jpg
IMG_0966.JPG
IMG_0578.JPG
IMG_0577.jpg

#1 5 years ago

Hey all... need a little help here. I'm looking to purchase a FT from a local seller. Not knowing the little things to look for with this specific game, could you all provide me some feedback based on these pictures? I don't have details yet on LEDs, wear spots, etc, but will get that info soon by seeing the game in person or more pictures. Anything jump out (like cabinet fade which I think I see)? What do you think is a fair price for this machine as is (if possible based on limited pictures)? What specific things should I be asking regarding a FT and looking for (specific places of wear, common issues, breakage). I'm quite familiar with pinball as a whole, just not specifically with FT. Thanks in advance!

Video link as well:

IMG_0577.jpg
IMG_0578.JPG
IMG_0615.jpg
IMG_0966.JPG
IMG_2141.jpg
IMG_2143.jpg

#2 5 years ago

1800-2200? They dont show the fish inserts though...

#3 5 years ago

agreed on inserts... I hope to see more either in person or via pictures soon.

#4 5 years ago

Check were ball is launched from outlane to playfield usually there is wear or planking in that area also common for broken plastics around boat

#5 5 years ago

I will check those areas. Thanks!

#6 5 years ago

fade hurts this title a bit. This is avg fade on that one side. Fish inserts are the other thing to look for.

I can't view the video so that does not help for apprasial.

Check for battery damage and burnt GI obviously.

All things considered, if a clean working base with not to much issue 1800-2200 is good.

#7 5 years ago

Thanks Whysnow... I'm thinking the same given the game looks decent in person and the inserts are not badly damaged.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside